Mri head and spine how quick results?

Hi having mri with contrast on head and spine on Saturday as pains in neck and head. Getting worse and had some numbness in leg and few times one side of face
I know they usually say a few weeks but has anyone been told straight away ?
Thanks. Rozita xx

Hi Rozita, I have always had to wait for any results from the oncologist. My oncologist is very good and when I have been worried has called me with the results to save time which I hope will be your case as well. Good luck and I do hope that everything is all ok for you. Jackie x

Thanks for your response iv been sent to a hospital in Harrogate as apparently no neurosurgeons in york and it’s private so hoping it might be quicker !! But very worried last night I thought my head was going to explode the pain was so bad and started coughing again yestoday so ended up being sick !! Going to keep myself dosed up on tramadol today I think
Rozita xx

Oh lulu what a shock !! Good it was quick but not good I hope your doing ok as well as you can ?
Yes I’m hoping its quicker but I’m still nhs so will see if makes a difference they ask. “Are you insured” ? Eh no I’m nhs !! But only saw neurosurgeon on the 10th so has been fairly quick Rozita xx