Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mrs blue

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Mrs blue

Thank you for letting us know about Mrs Blues passing. She was a long term member and made lots of contributions to the forum and supported many, she will be missed. I'm glad that she got to know that the pins she campaigned for had become a reality and this legacy will live on. RIP Mrs Blue and thank you for your friendship over the years xx

Highlighted

Rest in peace, Mrs Blue,may God bless and keep you. My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends xxx
Highlighted

Very sad to hear this news about Lindsey. Another lovely lady taken too soon. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. Rest in peace, Helen x
Highlighted

Such sad news - my thoughts are with her family x
Highlighted

Oh such sad news - just days before the pin which she campaigned so hard for. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. Fly high lovely lady xxx
Highlighted

RIP Mrs Blue..She was very helpful when I first joined these forums. Xx
Highlighted

so sad. rest in peace mrs bluex

Highlighted

Again sad news of another great lady my thoughts and prayers go to all Lindsey's family and friends X

Highlighted

Suzan, thank you for letting us know.
Such sad news.She got so close to seeing the SBC pin she campaigned for .A lovely lady taken too soon.
My love and sympathy to Lindsey's family and friends,Helen xxxxx
Highlighted

Thank you for letting everyone know. Such sad news xxx

Highlighted

Oh no, another lovely lady taken by this awful disease...so many so quickly. thoughts and prayers go to her family.x

Highlighted

Such sad news Mrs Blue and her family are in my thoughts and prayers . Marie xxx
Highlighted
Community Champion

Such sad news. Lindsey, Mrsblue, was such an active member of this forum and one of the driving forces, if not the one, for the new pin. I am sure we all will remember her when the new pin is launched and we wear it.
My condolences to her husband, sons, family and friends.
Nicky x

Highlighted

Oh, this is such very sad news.  I will always be reminded of her when I wear my new pin.  My thoughts are with her family.  Tink x

Highlighted

I'm so sorry to hear this suzan. I first met Lindsey here in 2008. I knew her faith was very important to her and I hope it brought her comfort at the end. My sincere condolences to all Lindsey's family and friends.
Rest in Peace Lindsey, may your candle burn brightly. X
Highlighted

This is so very sad. Too many ladies are dying. It is unbearable. Mrs Blue, rest in peace. Bumpkin x
Highlighted

Very sad to hear this news. Mrs Blue was so kind when I was first dx, such a lovely person. My sympathy and best wishes to her family.X
Highlighted

Dear Suzan

Thank you for letting us know.  On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC please pass on our sincere condolences to Lindsey (MrsBlue's) family.  She was a regular user of these forums and website and will be missed by many.

Kind regards,

Jo, Moderator

Highlighted

Hello Suzan, many thanks for letting us know. Such sad news about a lovely lady. My sympathy and best wishes to her family and friends. Hugs, Barton.x

Highlighted

Mrs blue

Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me posting here but it seems appropriate that Lindsey. Mrs blue was very dedicated to the new pin. She passed away on Friday at 2 pm she spent one night in the hospice but deteriated quite rapidly. Her husband and sons were with her. I spent an odyssey trip with Lindsey and she was a very gutsy lady. I will miss communicating with her. Sorry to give this bad news. Suzan