My Friend Liz

very sad news!!! im affraid, My dear friend Liz passed away on Tuesday of last week, she had got breast cancer and managed to fight this terrible desease as she was such a strong lady with lots of determination and drive and a very positive lady indeed. Unfortunatley Liz was diagnosed this year with Leukemia and upto last week was responding well to treatment. She had got rushed into hospital with an infection and was unable to fight it off and died later on that day.

For all the ladies that knew Liz I just wanted to let you know, as I think that it is only right as she no doubt helped so many of you throughout your treatment with her kind advice and love.

I will miss her very much as she was kind enough to comfort me when I went for my first chemo and always wanted to make sure I was ok, Love you Liz and Thankyou for being you

I am so very sorry to hear about your friend Liz. It is so sad. My thoughts are with her family and friends and you.
teacup xx

Dear simmo

On behalf of the Breast Cancer Care moderation team I would like to offer you our sincere condolences on the loss of your friend. Our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Kind regards Katie

Dear Simmo,

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. I lost a dear friend recently to this horrid disease, she was only 28. It was her funeral yesterday and it was heartbreaking I have to say.

Thinking of you at this very sad time,

Take care,

Kelly
-x-

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you and liz’s friends and family.
Regards
Sukes

Thank you all, your all so very kind
Love Simmo

Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Liz, my thoughts are with all her family and friends at this very sad time.

Lindiloo.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you and her family/friends.

Best wishes

Paula

sorry to hear of yr sad loss,i will say a prayer for liz,u and lizs family.

god bless
maria

Simmo and Kelly - so sorry to hear about your losses, my thoughts are with you xxx

So sorry to hear of the loss of both your friends. This is a horrible horrible disease. My thoughts are with you and your friend’s families.

J
xxx