My Mum. Sheila Joan parker.

This site was a great help to me and very informative when my mum was diagnosed with breast Cancer in late 2008. Due to other health issues chemo was never an option for her. Sadly my beautiful mum ,lost her fight this year on 23rd January . She never complained once. My Family and i miss her very much.
This year members of my family and myself will be taking part in the race for Life 2010 in her memory…

God bless you all.x

So sorry to hear you lost your Mum, I am sure you will miss her forever, but no on can take away the wonderful memories of her you have. Run well.
Take care
Love Maria

another mum taken to soon, breast cancer is cruel, your mum will be with you all the way in your run, good luck Tracey

love n hugs

Carol xx

Very sorry to hear about your mum.

Love and best wishes to all your family

Carolyn x

So sorry to hear about your mum Tracy. I’m glad this site helped you at the time of her diagnosis - I honestly don’t know what I would do without it.

Well done for going the race for life in her memory I’m sure she would be very proud of you all.

Sending love and hugs Anne xx

So sorry to hear that you have lost your Mum to this cruel disease.

I ran the race for life for my Mum in the same circumstance and I know you will find it very emotional but she will be right behind you all the way

Love

Andie

So sorry you have lost your mum to this cruel disease. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Good luck in your run, I’m sure your lovely mum will be looking over you very proudly.

Best wishes xx

Hello Tracy
I’m so sorry to hear of your mum’s death - so very sad. Its great that this site was able to offer you support when you needed it, as it does for so many of us.
Hope the run goes well for you all and that you feel your mum with you, celebrating your achievement
monica x

Thankyou ladies. big hugs to all x