My Sister Angela

4 REPLIES 4
S2usy

Re: My Sister Angela

Bless you all. My sincere condolences and prayers are sent to you all xxxx
pippadog

Hi

My sincere condolences on your loss. Big hugs.

xxx

GingerLaces

So sorry to hear your beautiful sister has been taken by this awful disease. May she sleep peacefully. X

Janet_BCC

Dear bellakate

On behalf of the other moderators I would like to offer our sincere condolences on the loss of your sister.

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

bellakate

My Sister Angela

Hi all I just come back and forward to this forum. My beautiful sister Angela died on the 4th January after very bravely fighting breast cancer for 12 years but it eventually beat her.  This past year was so hard for her, but she was so strong for all her family. We lost our sister Pat 6 years ago to breast cancer and I also have breast cancer. We have the BRAC2 gene. There was 7 girls in my family and 3 of us had the BRAC 2 gene and the 3 of us all took breast cancer. I feel its hard to beat it , it catches up at some stage.Angela and Pat will always be in my heart and I hope both give me the strengh to be strong and positive. They are angels in heaven.Please look after us all, and I send lots of love to my other 4 sister and to Angelas husband Eddie and her 2 boys. Be strong for they will always be close in our hearts.