My blog breast cancer Triple negative grade 3

Hi all, this is my 1st post on here although I have been reading this forum for a while and found it so helpful. I’m 36 years old. I’m married to my lovely amazing husband and I’m mum to our gorgeous girl who’s 11 and our cheeky little man who’s 8. I was also diagnosed 2 years ago with an autoimmune disease called Scleroderma.

I was diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer back in March 2018 and other people’s blogs have helped me so much in the last few weeks. I decided to start my own blog for all you ladies/gents who have been recently diagnosed and are 3 months behind me so you know what to expect and to know it’s feel normal if you do feel like I feel. You are not alone in the way you feel and its good to know you will get there and the symptoms you may or may not feel is not just in your mind.
Today I had my chemo 3 of FEC-T.

Well I decided on where and how to blog as I wasnt a big social media user before this! In the end I decided to stick to facebook as it was the one I was most familiar with.

Never in a million years did I  imagine cancer would happen to me, but it did…and the blog is our story … please feel free to comment on my posts or contact me directly me.

This is my link to my Breast Cancer chemotherapy blog and please like and share and help me get my message out there.

facebook.com/JensChemoMammories/

Thank you xxx

Dear Jenster

Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Thank you x