Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My imagination or something else?

4 REPLIES 4
Lucy_BCC

Re: My imagination or something else?

Hi Kgriff and welcome to the BCC forums

Along with the support here please feel free to call our helpliners to talk your concerns over, lines are open weekdays 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2 on 0808 800 6000

Take care
Lucy BCC

skinnyminx

Hi - pleased to hear you're seeing your doctor.  Hopefully there will be an easy explanation and it's nothing to worry about.

Best wishes.

Kgriff1978

I am booked in to see the doctor next week, but I was just after some advise really, maybe from someone who has had the same thing happen to them
skinnyminx

I don't know what nipple retraction is and would caution against doing internet searches.

If you're concerned about a breast change it's perhaps best to seek advice from a qualified doctor. 

All the best.

Kgriff1978

My imagination or something else?

Hello,I'm new here and after a bit of advise. Last week I noticed that the nipple on my right breast had developed quite a deep crease right through the middle. I have naturally flat nipples anyway, so I was quite obvious. In panic I started prodding about, which mad my nipple become erect and it was much less noticeable. Would this be nipple retraction? Everything I can find on the internet says retraction is when the nipple is folding in on itself from the top or bottom, no mention about creasing through the middle, can anyone shed any light please? Thank you x