My lovely mum 28/11/50 - 21/2/09

My lovely Mum passed away last night - she collapsed on her way up to bed and they say she had heart attack.

Want to say thanks to everyone who has supported us in the couple of mths since diagnosis.

Vic xx

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Take care hun xxx

Dear vic,
I am so sorry to hear that your mum had passed away and send my deepest sympathies to you and the family.
Much Love Debsxxx

So sorry to hear your sad news, my deepest symphathy to you and
your family.
Love to you all Maggiexx

On behalf of the moderation team at Breast Cancer Care please accept our sincere condolences on your sad loss.

Please don’t forget if you need someone to talk to the helpline are here for you.

Take care,
Jo, Facilitator

I am sorry to hear your sad news…Take Care…Love Belinda…x

So very sorry to hear this vic-we never did get to chat about Turkey.
Love Valx

Very sorry to hear your sad news Vic, please accept my condolences, my thoughts are with you and your family

Lesley xx

I’m so sorry to hear this, Vic. My thoughts are with you and your family. May your lovely mum rest in peace.
xxx

Vic, my deepest condolences to you on the loss of your dear mum

Love Mary xx

Oh Vic I’m so sorry to hear this. You take care and accept all the help you can

Very best wishes

I’m so sorry to hear this. What a shock for you all. My deepest sym[athies to you and your family. Take care,
Katex

Vic so sorry to hear about your lovely mum dying - you sound like such a lovely daughter - take care Jaynexx

I am so sorry to hear your news. My mum has poss days/weeks left with very little quality life left and i know the fear that we face without our mums. I just try and celebrate how lucky I am (and i am sure you are the same) to experience such a wonderful mother. Take care. LouiseX

So very sorry to read this news. You have been a wonderful daughter to your mum.

Jenny
x

oh …how i hope there is someone there who can give you a hug…am soo very sorryx

I am so sorry to hear about your mum.My mum also died,nearly 4 weeks ago now,very suddenly and was the same age as your mum.I hope you have good support around you,I am finding the week that has passed since the funeral the most difficult yet.The enormity of our loss will stay with us but hopefully the passing of time will ease the pain…that’s what they say anyway.Please look after yourself and hold on to happy memories not just the horror of losing your dear mum.

Thanks everyone for taking time to comment - it was very sudden (so much so that the docs wont sign off certificate at the min) so we are in limbo awaiting being able to arrange the funeral.

Everyone around is being supportive and the amount of msgs, cards and phone calls plus visits just show again what an amazing woman she was.

Sadnet im so sorry to hear about your mum

Everyone else who is having treatment I hope that it all goes well, Im not sure if I can keep visiting this site so just want to thanks to everyone who supported us through this journey.

Vic x

Sorry to hear about your mum - we were about the same age - my condolences.
blondie