My lump is a mystery!

I posted here recently on how I found my lump, I am 42, found lump, whirlwind later had doc visit, triple assessment, surgery, up for results Friday, after biopsy the radiologist told me pathology were baffled with the lump and today the breastcare nurse, who had called me over a mix up about appt times informed me that the lump that was removed is still baffling them and has been sent abroad for further testing! Has anyone had any experience with this please??? Am anxious because I know I have to wait for another length of time before I am told news.

hi did they say if it is cancer or not ?

if so yes , they say my lump is mystery , it’s cancer but doesnt fit into any they know . … so i have to settele for not knowing and go with the flow and hope the meetings they have had over me and the lump is the best treament  path to go .

Hi Fredflowerpot, they say they think it’s not cancerous but cannot say for sure, what treatment do you have to have?

Gosh I hope you are okay, can you tell me did they ever think it was a papillary lesion? Or Papilloma? I found the lump myself and had an overly sensitive and itchy nipple for a year. I will find out more Friday when the surgeon is checking my wound and updating me

Mine could have been there for ages, I had only gotten vigilant with nipple area after a friend was diagnosed, lump was over 1cm in diameter

so hi how you doing any more new