NHS isnt that slow!!!!

I had to laugh today. Oncologist said she would look to see if my MRI SCAN was on the system for an appointment.
She came back and said its a good job i looked it was down for 2099.
Even if it turns out to be clear i don’t think i can hope my prognosis is that good.

Rx

reminds me of earlier this year when my father had a problem swallowing. His GP asked for a barium swallow test - we called the gp for news and he was roaring with laughter - the computer came up that he was booked for a barium enema - wrong end!!!

Some years ago I was in hospital awaiting the birth of my daughter. Ladies that had to be admitted before the birth shared a common room,

One day we were having a cup of tea when in came a very young woman who sat down and introduced herself, she was really nice we got talking and comparing notes we asked her why she had had to come in early. ‘Well’ she said ’ I am being seduced tomorrow’. We all stifled our laughs until another lady spoke up. ‘My dear, you were seduced some moths ago, I think you mean induced’.
‘Oh’ the first lady replied ‘I wondered why my boyfriend said I was stupid’.

She went on to have a beautiful little girl just 4lb something but went home the next day.

Cheers

LOVELY stories…My husband and I were VERY amused! LOL…ha ha ha…we should write a book!

I know a few years ago when talking about Christmas, we were trying to think about what meat we could have and should we have something different, when my daughter piped up what about peasant. She is so noble!!!

Tracey xx

I always remember when we were young my little brother saying I can spell oxo and went on to say an o and ox and o we were all amused.