Mobile phone for texts/internet/camera/Mp3 player with solar charger
Pony cos he likes the sea (oh and the terrier and all the cats and some hens - make that a box full of animals)
Take family as read otherwise:
1[A memory foam mattress
2]'The Lord of the Rings'
3]lots of Heinz tomato soup
4]some strawberry plants
5]All my photograph albums
PS famiy would include cats of course[its getting quite crowded on my island]
This is fantasy remember.........
1. My bed......I just love my bed and duvet
2. A solar powered house completely furnished
3. James Martin, the handsome chef......to cook obviously and perhaps share my double bed.
4. A branch of Tesco Express so there would be something for James to cook. Curiously this would never run out of stock.
5. My dog Eddie....cos I love him.
1. my laptop - have to keep in touch, will they have internet connection???
4. army ration box - have to be practical!
solar powered digital radio
solar powered torch
how practical am I , spot the taurean!
1 my fella
2 my computer to keep in touch with you lot!
3baby oil- only to protect my skin of course....!
5 a helicopter to get away if i wanted to and if that includes a hunky heli pilot then who am i to argue...
1) A CD of 60/70's music
2) CD player
3) Digital Camera
4) A manual on how to build boats
5) My hubby to build the boat
If you must!
I did meet Howard in Hull a few weeks back- he was Djing and signed my photo for me and I am going to see him DJ in Leeds on the 30th! How sad am I!
Large luxury hammock (with magic automatic assembly button).
Pavarotti singing in the background.
Large bunch of Muscatel grapes.
"on the black hills"-Bruce Chatwin.
Helicopter to get home later.
Can I come to your desert island with you and Howard and Robbie pleeeeeeeeeeeease
Is this a long or short stay on a desert island??? 30 crates might necessitate some painkillers!!
Walter Macken' sThe Forgoten people
Crate of Cloudy Bay wine x 30 ......Like Cathy above
my mac book
sauvingon blanc x 30 crates
a reasonably soft mattress
a good book (in case Danny is a disappointment)
a life-time's supply of baked beans - well maybe not with the tent!
my son (but not til he's finished his Highers)
my daughter (ditto)
a boat (so I can escape the three above)
fishing rods (so they can catch tea!)
my hubby duane
my darling little girl phoebe
my lovely little boy cameron
chilled bottle of wine ( large one )
A trowel, I love my garden
Veg seeds, I'm a practical person!
A hat, that sun is bad for you you know
MP3 player with head phones and wind up charger thing (do they exist for MP3's?!)
Lonesome Dove, my favourite book by Larry McMurtry I'm a big fan and will read it over and over
1. cosmetic kit...moisturizer, lotions, foundation, etc.
2. laptop to keep in touch with world
3. Billy Joel CDs...ahhh wonderful music
4. pearl earrings in case we found a hotel
5. coffee and fave mug
Cotton Buds - can't live without them
Ready Salted Pringles
a stolen laptop (well I've not got one of my own so I would need to snaffle one at the airport) - for the same reason as AJ
1. Mascara - I love my eye lashes so much now
2. Take That CD - G wont let me play it in the DDI
3. CD Player - to play my Take That CD
4. Molly - my cocker spaniel, I cant live without her
5. My laptop - so I can let you all know how hot / peaceful / relaxing / enjoyable it is
1. Tweezers.....I'm a blumin' martyr to my eyebrows and chinny hairs 🙂
2. Mirror....well I would need one to go with the tweezers.
3. Solar Powered Radio.....
4. War & Peace.....maybe I would get the chance to read it.
5. Pen and Paper....