Nausea - should I be worried?

Hi I am hoping someone can help. I have been feeling nauseous for about 3/4 weeks now and it’s starting to get me down a bit. I finished chemo last December and was briefly on Tamoxifen but taken off in January prior to surgery. I had surgery in Feb and March and lost lot (mx and recon ) in May. I understand you can get side effects from anaesthetic etc but my last op was +5 weeks ago! I saw my consultant on Tuesday for path results and mentioned it to him. He looked at me very quizzically and said he wasn’t sure what it was but was confident it wasn’t cancer (had ct scan pre last surgery so I suppose something would have shown up then). He did send me off for blood tests but I got the impression that was standard procedure at the end of active treatment. I have gone into early menopause since chemo (I am 44) and have horrendous nightsweats and hot flashes. Could the nausea be a symptom too? I know its not the Tamoxifen as only started back on that yesterday! I wake feeling quite sick and some times slightly dizzy and nausea sometimes hits me like a wave during the day too. But am never sick. Help - has anyone else experienced this? Any advice gratefully received.

Bumping up for spookymoo

Jo, Facilitator