Need Advice For Wigs

hello! i have lost my hair due to effects of chemo and I am struggling to find a good wig. I’ve tried the two places recommended by weston park hospital but I’m not satisfied with those wigs. Usually I have to stand staring from others and it makes me feel bad.I am hoping to find something like my own old hair, a brown “pob”! I would be ordering a custom one to fit my head, straight from a Chinese manufacturer is also ok.Thank you for your advice!

Hi Bellaa,

There are some links to wig companies here: breastcancercare.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/pdf/bcc54_hairloss_2014_web_3.pdf

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Bonita

Hello. I don’t know how much is your budget but you can try bob-style wigs in the following website. There are brown and black wigs with price from 11-58. In addition some of the countries can entitle free delivery. Hope this can help you. rebeccafashion.com/wigs/bob-style.html

Hi Bellaa, 

I got my wigs through naturalimagewigs.co.uk/ 

my local House of Fraser stocked them.  I went for a fitting with a friend and tried on loads, and although a natural redhead, the red wigs didn’t suit me and I’ve ended up with a strawberry glow, which has hits of red through it.  Apparently looks more like my own hair.  The girls in the salon were very good and can order any wigs in if they don’t stock them.  

I also bought a blond wig and a friend gave me a pink one too, thought I would have a bit of fun.  

Hope you get one sorted soon xx 

IMG_1817.JPGHers a pic of my wig