Need some cyber hugs

Sorry , but its been my worst day since diagnosis. I’m sure you have all been there.
Love to you all anyway
Maria

Dear Maria. Yes, we all know what it feels like. Sending you a big hug!

Alison x

Big (((hugs)))

Hoping tomorrow is brighter for you!

The down days are awful, but remember we’re all here for you.

Hxx

Oh Maria,XXX
I really do know how you feel today, l think it has to have been ‘one’ of my worst days, the tears wont stop coming. Do you think it is because we both have results Mon/Tues doesn’t get easier. Or is it because you are by yourself this weekend. My husband has only just come home, and he goes out at 4am so l don’t see him much, and it does make it very hard when you are by yourself for most of the day, but l do know he is coming in during the evening.
I knew it was not a good day for you earlier, when l read your post about missing family! and with results coming up!
Do you go with someone to get your results, l know it is not always possible, obviously people work, and so on.
Come on, give us something positive, Do you work? if so do you enjoy it? Do you work with nice people? what about friends, you have been there for over 30 years now so l am sure you have made some good friends. l know it is not like family, but you know what they say, you can choose your friends, but heaven forbid we have to put up with our family!! only ‘trying’ to joke!
What do you do in your ‘spare’ time, if there is such a thing. Do you read, if so what sort of good books do you like, very hard to get into books these days, mostly flick through mags! How did you arrive at Switzerland! was it always somewhere you always wanted to go?
Post back and tell us something about your life!
Sandra XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I can’t tell you how BIG my cyber HUG is for you
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((XXXXXXXXX))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh Maria, I hope you have a better day tomorrow

Sending you lots of hugs xxx

Sorry you are having a bad day too Sandra, I hope tomorrow is a little better for you too

xxx

Dear Sandra,
Yes there are a lot of positive things in my life, but today is just not one of them. I am just tired of being so strong. You know,… how everyone says how brave and strong we are, even my surgeon did, probably because I did not cry in front of him. I’ll send you a pm telling you about myself tomorrow, but now I think I’m going to allow myself to cry myself to sleep, which I don’t do usualy.
Sorry its a bad day for you too, but all this waitng does not help.
I hope you have a good evening.
Take care and thanks for the hugs, here are some back.
Maria xxxxxxxxxxxxx((((((((()))))))))))))

Hi Aqua, not “seen” you about recently, I hope you are OK. Take care night night

Good Night Maria, Tomorrow is another day, A day closer to getting those b****y results. I have noticed when l have a bad day the next is ‘sometimes’ a bit better, so here is hoping!

Aqua, you know what it is like waiting…results, hope the world is a bit kinder to you

Sandra XXX

Maria - I’m not too bad, Night Night xx

Sandra - yes, going for results is absolutely HORRIBLE! I did a lot of crying too, it is very very difficult

Good Luck to you both for Mon/Tues

xx

Hello Maria and Sandra
just wanted to wish you well for mon/tues. It is so very hard, all this hideousness, its only reasonable that you’ll have times when you want and need to let the grief out.
I hope you both wake up tomorrow in a happier frame of mind, but remember, many of us are quietly rooting for you
love and hugs
monica xxx

Hi Monica, Thankyou, now it is tomorrow and I know you are all thinking of me, It does help.
Aqua, you don’t sound too good to me, so I hope you have a good day today
Sandra, Hope you slept well
Hugs to you all
Maria

Hi Maria,
Woken to the sound of rain! that is not good, l like to see the sun coming through the curtains.
Hope your night was not too bad.
results, results, results, and all we want is a ‘plan’ so we can get our heads into something other than waiting for results.
Hoping my two dogs will not want much of a walk today, neither of them are very keen on the rain, neither is their owner. Thankfully they are quite small dogs, so are happy just to wander in the garden on wet days.
My eldest son and family are coming in for a few hours, l was going to cook dinner for all the family, (as l usually do) but just feeling too emotionally tired, at the moment finding it a job to put a show on, so l thought today is going to be a quiet day.
Hopefully the sun will pop out tomorrow for my husband to cut the grass, while l potter about, telling him what he is doing wrong!
Take care Maria, what time is your appointment tomorrow, so l can think of you and send positive thoughts?
Sandra xxx

Hey Ladies

Hope everyone is feeling a lot better this morning!

Waiting for results is just awful isn’t it??..as is the painted on Brave Face…it’s all so draining!

I had a CT on Friday and am due the results first thing Tuesday, so I’m with you all on that! I have a regional recurrance, but it’s looking like my cancer is on the move again & I’m trying to prepare myself for a secondary diagnosis (if that’s possible!!). I’m resigned to more chemo & am just desperate to get it started so I can start fighting this crap!

Good Luck to you all!..Here’s to great results all round!!

Hxx

Big hugs and positive vibes on there way to everyone waiting on results this week.
Maria and Sandra ,I hope today is a better day.Sometimes we do just have to give in and not fight the tears.I know I usually feel beter afterwards.
Love n hugs
Dot
xxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))
My fingers are crossed for you all xxx

Good morning everyone, Just to say I am sending positive vibes to you all esppecially those waiting for results. I am waiting for results after my recent mammogram but am not unduly worried about it…what will be will be…but good news would be good! Thinking about you all. Love Val

Maria, Sandra and Hayz

Just want you to know that I am sending big hugs to you all, and some positive thoughts too for this week. I hope and pray that your results will be as positive as they can be.

Hayz, a special wee hug to you and the kids - miss you

Shenagh xxx

sendin you ladies loads of hugs,hope you al get good results,thinkin of you dawny xxxxxxxxxx

Hi all

Just to add my hugs and positive vibes for good results tomorrow. Hope everyone is getting a bit of sunshine and feeling bit better.

Lots of love Anne xx

Dear Maria, Sandra and Hayz,

Really wishing you all well and hoping today you can find some distraction in whatever you do… Waiting for results is utter hell and realising you feel so down! You’re just waiting that the next hour will be easier…
I know because I’ve been there!

I wish I could say something more positive but waiting is so hard. I know I tried to sleep more and watch TV repeats to try and block the thoughts but for others real activity and exercise is the way forward.
Whatever suits you, I trust it works to get you through today more easily…

Sincere wishes to you all and others in this state today.
Welsh girl x

Hi Maria & Sandra: sending you lots of love and hugs and good wishes for some good scan results.

Hi Hayz, have been following your post in the past about your worries, lots of love and hugs and good wishes for some good scan results. Thanks for the support you gave me when I went through my waiting period a few weeks back. Esp when like me, you are expecting bad news and clinging on to the hope that where is a still chance that it might not be bad news.

Hang in there, girls, the day will come!

xx