Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Herceptin

2 REPLIES 2
Carolyn52

Re: New Herceptin

Hiya Sarah Louise
Sorry I couldn't answer your query at all and sorry should have had the courtesy of answering you though.
Why not try " going through treatment" threads as lots of herceptin ladies post there with their side effects as herceptin is a primary treatment too. Try under targeted therapies there too ..I might just find soneone with the same complaint.
Xxx
Lizzy_BCC

Re: New Herceptin

Hi sarahlousie, 

I am sure if any users have had experience of the injection they will be along soon to share their experience and support. 

In the meantime you can always call our helpline at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk through any questions you have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below. 

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday 9am-7pm
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

sarahlousie

New Herceptin

Hi all, I'm on continued herceptin and have been for the past 6 years in that time it's gone from a 2 hour intravenous infusion to a 5 min injection in the leg, recently they have changed the drug in that instead of the nurses mixing 2 components together the drug comes pretty mixed in a syringe I've noticed that my migraines have increased (literally 1 a day at the moment) and I've had some back skin reactions at the injection site. Has anyone else had a problem with this new injection? Many thanks in advance for any help or advice. Xx