New Website

Hi all, went to London to look at the prototype of the new Breast Cancer Care website, i think everyone will be very impressed with it when its ready, its looking really good and they have taken on board all the suggestions that have been put forward by all of us users. so i for one am really looking forward to its launch. just like to say a big thank you to the staff at BCC for going to all this hard work on our behalf
Alisonxxx

Thanks for the updage Alison.
Were you told when the new website will be up and running?
Sophie

Hi Sophie, no, i didn’t ask that as i think its still very new in the making but hopefully it won’t be too long, it really does look very good, it always amazes me how good this charity is, and how they do take us seriously, i think we are very lucky to have this site, but its going to be so much better for us all when the new one is launched, its much more user friendly, easy to navigate, our own profile where we can add our photo’s and add whatever information about ourselves that we feel comfortable with, we will have so much more to make using the site so much easier
Alisonxxxxxxxxx

Hi

I also went to London to look over the website and agree with Alison it is going to be even better than it is now. It needs to be idiot proof if I can use it LOL

Linda
xxx

Arh makes me sad i couldnt have met some of you i got a personal invite but its much too far for me to travel. I didnt want to waste BCC money. Sheffield was manageable and i went there last year and met some fab folk who i still keep in contact with and have met since.
Thank you 2 you 2 for giving your time to go and i am looking forward to the new site. BCC do a fab job and i know the staff at the Sheffield office are wonderful people.

Rx