New addition to the club!

Hello, I have been  diagnosed  with bc in both (4 lumps in left, 2 in right).  It has spread to lymph nodes in right side.  I meet  oncologist next week and start chemo on the 9th, surgery to follow.

I have been reading  posts from the sidelines for a couple of weeks but decided to be brave and join properly. Must admit at the moment I feel too well to be ill, if that makes sense? X

Hi Picky

Sorry to hear your news but as you have probably seen you will gets lots of support here from the lovely ladies.  I totally understand the bit where you said you feel too well to be ill, thats the hard bit isnt it.  I have just started chemo (last Thursday) and wasnt the best start feeling sick but I am hoping that will be sorted before next one!  Today I am feeling much brighter which is great :smileyhappy:

Take care

Lynda x

Hi Picky

I haven’t been part of this club for long, but I can definitely recommend these forums for the info and support they give.

Good luck!

Hi Picky I joined this club on 27 Jan & had WLE & Lymph node removal on 13 Feb Will be going back to the hospital on 6 March for results. I read the posts everyday, but don’t often post, but when I’ve asked a question, the lovely ladies on here come back with advice.

Hi Picky,

Sorry you’ve had to join us but hope we’ll all be able to help you as you go through this - listening ears, broad shoulders and fantastic advice from people who actually know are all available here :slight_smile:  And a fair dose of dark humour too as I’m sure you’ll discover.  I’ve yet to find a question that these lovely ladies can’t answer and it is so reassuring to know that you can ask anything and someone will know the answer and provide some reassurance when you need it.

Totally understand what you mean about feeling well, although now that I’ve been prodded, poked and chopped about a bit that feeling of wellness has started to fade (should mention right upfront that I am a total wuss!)

Good luck and keep posting!

xx

Sharon

Welcome picky, at least you are in the right place! I can honestly say since joining here I haven’t felt alone. Surprising just how you get along and cope. I felt well and it’s only now just going back to work that I feel really tired. Only doing 16 hours a week but maybe it takes a while. I will be 5 weeks post op on tuesday, so next step rads and drug. Take care lol xxxxxxx