Hi Im Denise I was diagnosed in February and have so far had 5 cycles of chemotherapy 4 of FEC and just had the first lot of docetaxal 3 more to go Im not liking this at all but have to be positive as it has shrunk the tumour . My main problem is the tiredness I am normally such an active person and it makes me so lethargic so I get frustrated with myself at not being able to do things I normally do.

hi denise hope you feel a bit brighter tomorrow. I only found this site couple of days ago but it has really helped me with all the fears and anxieties im having, thought i was going mental. Anyway first surgery tomorrow then the long wait for staging before further op and then chemo before r therapy. Keep looking at forum you will find girls who have so much in common . Just take it easy and get some ZING back before next round, take care x

Hi Denise have you found the February Valentines yet? They are the ladies who started their chemo with you back in February. Me, I’m a May Moonbeam but our thread was started off by one of the Valentines!

Denise
I’m a February Valentine, please come and join us. There are one or two still having chemo and although we are moving on to other treatments (rads, Tamoxifen, AIs,) there are also some who are having Herceptin for quite a long time, so you are more than welcome.
breastcancercare.org.uk/community/forums/undergoing-treatment-chemotherapy/starting-chemo-february-february-valentines?page=121#forum-topic-top

The link above will take you to the latest page of posts. Look forward to seeing you there.
Poemsgalore xxx