New scared and speechless

Hi last thursday i found a mass after experiencing pain and discharge in left breast. Also have a crease and sunken breast which I believe is my saline implant.gp has referd me to breast clinic. i have 3 gorgeous children from 2-11 I work in a school and have been owilting term sick due to hysterectomy. I also have prenious anaemia, low iron, low folate and low bone density. Which they believe is from an underlying auto immune disease. Looking for IBD. I went back to work very positive and felt like a new woman after hysterectomy. And then this!! I am a very positive person but this as hit me like a bomb. I have never been so scared and feel like a mute as I really can’t talk about it to anyone as get too upset and just look at my children and think why me again. I am getting married in Cyprus in July and should be busy planning that but just can’t bring myself to do it…any posts apprecithank from Emma x

Hi Emma,

Welcome to the BCC discussion forums you’ve come to the right place for some good, honest support from the many informed users of this site. While you are waiting for replies if you need someone to talk to in confidence then our helpline staff are just a free phone call away, 0808 800 6000 lines are open Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 10-2.

Take care,

Jo, Facilitator