Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to forum

1 REPLY 1
Janet_BCC

Re: New to forum

Dear rosejack,

Welcome to the BCC forum.  I am sorry you are going through such a tough time at the moment.

You may find you get more answers to your query if you post in the "Going through treatment/surgery" section of the forum.  As well as the support to be found on here, you could also call our helpline to talk things over.  They can offer practical information and emotional support.  The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Guest user
Not applicable

New to forum

I had mammogram in November, I was called back a week later to be told I have a tumour,

Went in hospital to have it removed on the 13th November plus biopsy under arm. I went back 2 weeks later to be told another op. 19th December. For removal of lymph glands underarm. Also told will need chemo after and radiotherapy. Feeling tired and bewildered at the minute. All happened so quickly. My arm is very stiff and painful from the biopsy I had done. 

Told me they will use the same cut site to remove glands. How will I be after this. Told me I will have a drain in and hopefully only be in over night but drain could be in for a few days ?

. I am on warfarin long term. Due to a brain tumour I had 12 years ago and 2 DVTs. So will  have to go on the injections again. This really messed up my INR last time. So feeling little sorry for myself at the minute.