New to site

Hi diagnosed end of May 2015, I was 50. I Have been through, lumpectomy, Fec-T chemo, Radiotherapy. I am on number 7 of 17 Herceptin. On Anastrozole tablets & Zoladex implants monthly. Feel overwhelmed with it all at times!

Hi Tracey,welcome I was diagnosed May 2015 too.Wow you have a lot going on ,not surprised you are feeling a bit overwhelmed .Life do seem dominated by this sometimes doesn’t it?How are you coping with the meds ?

Hi the aches & pains are the most difficult to deal with but am finding going for walks is helping. I’m hoping to return to work after Easter on a phased return, hoping to get some control back in my life!

Yes it does feel like you have to fit real life in around the cancer treatment sometimes.Each month is one less Herceptin anyway ,at some point you will be able to cross that one off your list!

Hi Tracey,
Have you visited the work / travel section of the forum ? What work do you do ? have you had duscussions about the structure of your phased return? Macmillan do an excellent booklet too.
Good luck with this next stage in your life.
LL xx