New to site

Hi I posted somewhere on the forum yesterday but cannot find if anyone has replied! Don’t know where to post things. So upset today, struggling to cope with latest scan results. unsurewhat to do next. Just about to start oral chemo . X

Hi Ruthy1 so sorry you find yourself on here, you might find it of some benefit to join our August group as we are all starting treatment this next month some have just started and most of us are just waiting for Onc apts or pre treatment apts, please do not be alone, we are all in this together and I have found being part of the Maisie’s invaluable to me. I don’t know exactly what is happening for you, but we will support you through this xx

How do you join the August group? is it an online group? I live in northampton x many thanks for your words of support x

Hi Ruth
look at the posts one says anyone starting chemo in august. thats us just click on it and write a post and then you are with us

Hi Ruth
You posted in the Triple negative secondaries to liver and lung thread. If you go on latest posts or under triple negative on left hand side you will find it there.
I am Triple negative but not secondary although have just had 2nd primary diagnosed. I do hope the chemo starts working for you and stops the b******d in its tracks
I am sure the girls on that thread will be along to help you
Take Care

Jill xxx

I’m sorry but I’m still not sure where to join the group for ppl starting August chemotherapy? Not thinking straight today! Thanks for your kind words Jill. Been ok until today it’s just hit me like a ton of bricks ! X

Hello Ruthy1
sorry you had to join us but just to let you know we are all here to help. I know what it feels like when you get the secondary dx mine was what they call here a double whammy both primary and secondary dx straight away. You think you will never cope but somehow you do.
I have found this site such a help for information and support. I know it Is early days so please keep coming back.
Mara

Hi Ruthy

I hope you have now found your post in the triple negative section. If not here is the link:

breastcancercare.org.uk/community/forums/triple-negative/triple-neg-secondaries-liver-lung

I’ve also attached the link to the thread for people starting chemo in August. Just go to the end of the thread and type in a post to introduce yourself and I’m sure other members will soon be along to respond and offer support

breastcancercare.org.uk/community/forums/undergoing-treatment-chemotherapy/anyone-starting-chemo-august

If you do have any problems just email moderator@breastcancercare.org.uk and one of us will do our best to help.

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Ruthy to join August chemo group click on left handside where it says unergoing treatment chemo and you will see all the months there/ Just open up August one and write a post