poemsgalore

Re: New to site

Guest user
Not applicable

Sorry Benedictus I can't find thread can you help please
benedictus

Hi mcp123.  Judging by your dates it looks as though you started chemo in July.  If you fancy it there is a July monthly thread called the July Junkies which you would be very welcome to join.  We are a pretty small group, but are very supportive of one another and I certainly find it a great help to be with women at the same stage of this intreresting journey.  If you go to 'Chemotherapy monthly threads' you will find the July Junkies.  Hope to see you there

xx

Sam_BCC

Hi Mcp123

Sorry you haven't had any replies to your post, I am sure someone will be along soon to give you some much needed support.  In the meantime could I suggest you give the helpline team here a ring and have a chat with one of the staff, they're here to support you.  Calls are free 0808 800 6000 lines open Mon-Fri 9-5 and Sat 10-2.

Best wishes Sam, Facilitator

Guest user
Not applicable

New to site

I am new to site not sure i am posting correctly. Diagnosed with idc in April, had lumpectomy then further op as margins were not clear ... Now having chemo Fec Having my fourth cycle of six on Friday ... Then 4 weeks radiotherapy .... Just looking for info and support outside the family .... Not told many people outside family but now lost my hair ... People look horrified and avoid my eye contact ... I m embarrassed for them .... Live in a small village and did not really want my kids being asked lots of questions so my fault really .. anyway I m glad I looked on this site lots of info and looks as though everyone is very supportive ..