New to the site

Hi
I’m v new to the site. Just wanted to say hello. I’m RLrl1 age 40. I thought I’d posted a msg but maybe not. I’m recovering from a masectomy and reconstruction surgery. X

Hi RLrl1

Welcome to the BCC Forum.  I’m sure other members will soon be along to offer you some support.

You might also find it helpful to have a look at the sections of the forum specifically for Younger Women.  I’ve attached  links for you:

breastcancercare.org.uk/younger-women?utm_source=Homepage&%3Butm_medium=help_you&%3Butm_campaign=younger_women

forum.breastcancercare.org.uk/t5/Younger-women-and-families/bd-p/4449

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Hi RLrl1,
Welcome to the forum! This is an amazing site which you will find is a safe space to share with women who get what you are going through. We all spend so much time protecting our nearest and dearest that it’s great to have somewhere where we can say how we really feel. Tears and giggles shared in almost equal quantities!
Hugs,
Kitt
X

Hi RLrl1.

If it was your first post it might be waiting for moderators to ok it. One you have made a few posts they go up straight away.

Or at least that’s what I think happens here. It is often the case on forums.

Hope your recovery is going well.

J

Hi there…

I have used.this site for some months now and only just stumbled across this part… as you have already had treatments you may find more support under the tecently diagnosed or surgical threads. Maybe you arr already there :smiley:

Hope your recovery is going smoothly.

Hello everybody, i’m also new to this sort of thing.Had my mastectomy a year an a half ago & have asked ny consultant about reconstruction & my options.Lots to think about.Would value any other help from ladies on here.

Hi cindytopdog,

You may find advice given more swiftly and by more ladies if you repost this on the ^going thru treatment^ thread, and then the sub section of ^surgery^.

For myself i am just one year down the line and just had symmetrisation surgery. See you in the surgery thread for loads of advice

LL xx