New triple negative research unit

I have just searched in vain (grrh…) for thread in secondaries forum for triple negatives…(didn’t come up in search so feel really crabby about this new site)

Anyway just to let you know that this Breakthrough Breast Cancer initiative was launched yesterday at Guy’s hospital…there’s a new £4 million research unit led by Andrew Tutt which will research triple negative bc…opened by Naomi Campbell… Sammyha was interviewed at the launch.

Find out more on: medicalnewstoday.com/articles/138920.php

Jane

Hi Jane, I found these trip neg links:

breastcancercare.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19942&p=281224

breastcancercare.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20340&p=286927
(on After treatment has finished)

breastcancercare.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20381&p=288317
(on Secondaries, but not exclusively trip neg)

breastcancercare.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19999&p=280751
(on Secondaries)

Got there by typing search term in box, it returned “no results” so I tried again and it seemed to work. … ???

Thanks mrsblue but I don’t think any of these are the thread I started for triple negatives with secondary breast cancer. On the old site I would just have found it by going backwards on the thread topics but this takes for ever on this site.

Anyway the important thing is I wanted to let people know about the new research unit.

Jane

Hi Jane
thanks for that link - am very pleased such a centre is being set-up.
This new site is not as user friendly as the other one - I still don’t like it and I have given it a go for a few weeks.
Ena

Hi Jane, many thanks for posting that. It’s good to see they are finally focussing on our type of cancer, it’s long overdue. Will watch what comes out of this research with interest, would like to see the specifics of their research goals, but guess they won’t share the details.

Thanks
Nikki
ps, we need to campaign to the BCC team for a trip neg sub thread somewhere, along with an incurable local reccurance under secondaries do you think??

thanks for letting us all know - perhaps we should all get refered there?

gill