New

Hi I am new to this, just been recalled for second stage screening…Had another mammogramme, ultrasound and a needle biopsy…Dr said I have a shadow on my R breast,but he said it does not look suss??? However he asked me if I have noticed any changes…I said that I had noticed a small circle of dry itchy patch, was there a while very itchy…It went away, however a smaller 1 appeared. Really worried, and have a week of so to wait for results!!!

Hi Janlou09

I’m sorry to read that you are having a pretty tough time at the moment. I’m sure the users of this site will be along to support you soon.

In the meantime maybe you would like to talk to a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

HI Janlou09,
The waiting is the worst part. The good news is that the doc doesn’t think it is too suss. They will want to know if you have had any other symptoms that would lead them to think it was something to worry about. Hopefully it will turn out to be nothing to worry about, but it good that the doctors are making sure.
Fingers crossed for you.
Faye