Nighshirts v pyjamas

Hi,

I have been on a mission to find nighties/pjs for imminent op for mast with diep recon. From what i’ve read on this forum a button thru nightshirt would seem like a good choice. In case you are interested, BHS currently have some nice cotton checked ones in the sale at £15. Type in promotional code VCBONUS25 for 25% off, to bring the price down to £11.25. Delivery is free for orders over £10.  This promo is only valid until 2nd Feb. Just thought i’d share this as altho I feel it’s important to feel ‘suitably attired’ I don’t want to spend a fortune - i’d rather treat myself to nice things later on, and am sure i’m not alone in my thinking. Jackie xx

Hiya

Thanks for this, going to order the pink leopard print onsie as well !!! X

My best purchase before my mastectomy was a pair of Cyberjammies…soft,cool and very easy to get in and out of. You can buy them online but I got mine in a House of Fraser sale.

The other thing that was WONDERFUL was on of those sausage shaped, polysteirene bead filled travel pillows. It was SO valuable under my surgery arm to keep it supported.

Hope this is helpful!

Wow, thanks, just come from hospital, for DIEP  consultation, they are going ahead, have  enough tummy apparently…:slight_smile: will order a couple of nighties… Cheers for info