Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No More Treatment Available

109 REPLIES 109
JulieD
Community Champion

Re: No More Treatment Available

Stuart,
Thanks for letting us know about the funeral. Glad it went well, I'm sure you did Vicky proud!
You will obviously be facing a tough time but the pain will ease eventually and you will be able to think of Vicky without the rawness of the pain. You and the family will remain in my thoughts and prayers,that the joyful memories and Vicky's spirit will give you strength.
With love, Julie x

bigfub

Vicky's funeral & party went well last Monday, I think she would have approved and given us a beautiful smile to show us as much.

Thank you all again,
Stuart

belinda

Dear Stuart, you and all your family and friends will be very much in my thoughts on Monday. Take Good Care of yourself. Rest in Peace Vicky.
xx

bigfub

I'd like to thank everyone for their support during Vicky's fight with BC and their kind words, thoughts & prayers since it took her away.

For anyone that knew her, Vicky's funeral will be on Monday 16th at the Abbey Centre, Overslade Close, Northampton,. NN4 0RZ

I doubt I'll be back here much from now on for obvious reasons but if anyone that is in the situation we were in would like to talk, then I'd like to think I can offer support or advice in the future so myusername at hotmail dot com (assuming this won't break any regulations).

Thanks again and keep fighting,
Stuart x

Homer

Stuart,

so sorry to hear about Vicky xx
Sarah from GT4oc told me the sad news

i remember Vicky getting on with her life through out it all
at the bubble meets, she was an lovely lady x

please try to think of her when you look up in the night sky,
as the sky now has another sweet star shining brightly

RIP Vicky x

belinda

Dear Stuart the photos were just beautiful.
Rest in Peace Vicky.
Vicky was truly beloved, looking at the pictures of you both reminded me of this lovely verse.

Last Fragment, by Raymond Carver.

And did you get what
you wanted from this life, even so?
I did.
And what did you want?
To call myself beloved, to feel myself
beloved on the earth.

Take Care..x

bigfub

Thank you all from both myself and also from Vicky's family & friends for all your kind words, thoughts and messages of support.

Vicky's funeral will take place on Monday 16th May but because she was who she was (wonderful in other words), we are having a party at the same place we were married a couple of years ago as that's what she wanted.

The tears still come readily for my pretty and so brave wife as I miss her so much but I will carry on, as that too is what she wanted although we all know that nothing will ever be the same again.

Stuart

dee49

Stuart, My thoughts are with you and your family and I am very sorry for your loss.

I too have followed your journey and just seen your lovely photos and thank you for sharing.

Denise x

Reanne

I have followed your posts and I am so sorry to hear of your very sad news.

Cathy
x

AndiFloss

Dear Stuart,

So sorry to hear your sad news.I have been following your journey and so admire your courage and the undying devotion you had for the love of your life.

Life will never be the same, but you had a a beautiful time together and that will stay with you forever.

Much love

Andi

Wandy

Stuart,

Like so many have said already, you are in my thoughts at this terribly sad time. Take care of yourself

Love

Wandyx

oscarbailey

So sorry for your loss Stuart, my condolences to you and all of Vicky's family.
Marguerite

bigfub

Thank you all again for your words, thoughts and hugs. I have passed them on to the family and they have asked me to express their gratitude.

The hard work continues but we'll get there I suppose.

Stuart

Louise_BCC

Stuart

Please accept the sincere condolences of everyone at Breast Cancer Care at this very sad time.

Our thoughts are with you and Vicky's family and friends.

Best wishes.

Louise
Facilitator

Gingerbud

Stuart I have been following your story + I cannot tell u how very sad I am to read of vicky's passing. It's just not fair that your beautiful, brave wife has been robbed from you so prematurely by this utterly evil dsease. Thank you for sharing those precious photos with us, I for one was very moved by them.
Sending you love + strength to help you through this dreadfully difficult time.
RIP vicky- you were taken far too young
love tina xx

crazylesley

Dear Stuart, I wonted to say how very sorry I am hear about Vicky, she sounds a very special lady, who should had have been taken from you so soon.I send you my thoughts & prayers at this most horrible time. Lesley xx

Daisy_do

Stuart, you and Vicky knew love and such a love to happen in a lifetime is precious. I am so sorry that you didnt have more time and know that in time you will smile again when looking at the photos and remembering the good times that you shared.

I wish you peace of heart and mind and that you can indeed think of Vickys smile and the love you shared.

God bless you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bigfub

When we were in the hospice last week Vicky asked me to remember her smile as I think she felt it would be a lasting reminder. Of course, there is so much more I will try to keep close to me but through the tears I tried to pick the most appropriate pictures that signified who and what she had been through our time together.

I will never be the same without her as I was with her but all I can do is to try to remain the person she loved and wanted me to be.

I won't lie, I feel terrible and somehow I'm trying to make my way through this dense fog of desperate unreality. Vicky is and always will be with me but it feels so difficult to even attempt to carry on without her today. I promised her certain things and I will endeavour to continue in her name no matter what pain I feel at present.

Hugs to you all and thank you for yours, Stuart xx

JulieD
Community Champion

Dear Stuart,
I am so dreadfully sorry this evil desease has robbed you of your beautiful wife. Thank you for sharing your story with us over the months, it was a priviledge to get a snapshot of your love, thank you too for sharing those precious photo's.
Nothing can be said to make things easier, just know you have touched and are in the hearts of many of us.
Hold on to that love you shared and to the happy memories. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Vicky's family at this very difficult time.
RIP Vicky, you were an inspiration.
Love Julie xx

Welsh_girl

Such very sad news....
My heart goes out to you and your family.
Today must be quite unbearable for you, but you know she'll always be in your heart.....

With sincere wishes from Welsh girl x

Shelley61

I'm so sorry to hear your news Stuart. Thankyou for sharing with us those precious photos - she was a beautiful lady. Take care of yourself! xx

Anthi

Thinking of you Stuart at this very sad time. Anthi x

triphazard99

Oh Stuart, I'm so terribly sad for you xxx She will live forever in your heart, and the hearts of those who knew her.

Sophie xxx

doxey

No words that haven't already been said Stuart - just wanted to let you know that you're both so in my thoughts.
So sorry for your loss x

broomsticklady

So sorry Stuart - your Vicky was an example to us all in her bravery and strength in fighting this awful disease, and your love for her shines thru so much in your words - my thoughts are with you on this day

Nina

AneAnne

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time Stuart. Vicky was and will always be one special lady. Anne

SadieL

Hugs. No words will even come close to heal, I just hope they help. My thoughts are with you both, in different ways.

Look for the rainbows and shooting stars.

Sadie Xx Xx

lesleyx

Dear Stuart

I'm so very sorry, I've read through your thread and looked at the photos posted for the first time.

My thoughts are with you at this very sad time.

Much love

Lesley xx

mazbaz

Stuart

I,m very sorry for your loss, my thougth are with you.

Maria x

ChoccieMuffin

Stuart

Thank you for sharing your photos, and for letting us know.

There's nothing anyone can say that says enough, so I won't try, just hope you know you're in my thoughts.

CM
x

Lisa_x

I am so sorry, my thoughts are with you xx

Lisa

Scrapper

Desperately sorry to hear this news. You must have so many happy memories of your lovely wife and your time together, may these give you strength and bring you comfort at this time.

xxxx

Scrapper

juliet66

Very sorry to read this...

Julie x

Midge

So sorry. Thinking of you . Debx

josyemarie

Just had a look at the pics of you both. Life aint fair....big hugs x

GingerLaces

Dear Stuart, so sorry to hear about your lovely Vicky. It is so cruel to take someone so beautiful and loving away from you. Hold on to those lovely memories. Rest in peace Vicky. Adi x

sway

My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time.

Lynn XX

junieliz

Hi Stuar, thoughts are with you both today on this very sad day. junielizx

izzypal

Dear Stuart,
So sorry to hear your very sad news,
God Bless you both.

Lots of Hugs

Isabelle xxx

Projectwoman

Dear Stuart I am so very sad to hear your news, my thoughts are with you and your family - there are no words that will be good enough to help with the loss of your lovely Vicky, but I hope you can find some comfort from the memories and knowing that you were there for all the way. Much love and hugs to you.
Sue xx

esbee

Dear Stuart
I was so very sorry to hear the very sad news - my thoughts are with you and your lovely Vicky x

Nicky65

Stuart,
I have been thinking of you both often, I am really sorry that Vicky has been lost to this horrendous disease. I wish you and your family strength to cope at this very difficult time, xx

i am so sorry, much love to you.xxxx

dotchas

Stuart, I am so sorry to read this. Treasure your memories of your beautiful wife,till you meet again.
Dot
xxx

LynB1

Stuart, I am so so sorry to hear that your beautiful wife has lost her battle with this horrible, merciless disease. She will live on forever in your heart and mind. Take care

J01

I can't read back, I don't have the courage, I can only cry, sympathise from the heart and wish you strength in the coming days and weeks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
so sorry edited to tell you my name ,,Jeanette

mummysboob

im so sorry.with all my thoughts,love and hugs. alex x

bigfub

Alas the battle was lost in the early hours of this morning. Have faith my love, I'll see you again when the time comes.

These are in no particular date order but show my pretty wife, my gorgeous girl in all her spirit from our wedding day, through chemotherapy & beyond.
You'll never be forgotten my love but you are sorely missed 😞

http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc152/swjmckay/Vicky%2022rd%20March%201976%20-%2027th%20April%202...

SusieV

HI Stuart & Vicky

Yes, hugs and smiles are so important. I have been and will be thinking of you both.

Sue x

dotchas

Big hugs to you and Vicky.Wishing you both love and peace at this difficult time xxx