North London

Hi ya, recently just had mastectomy after finding out I have BC. Was wondering if there was anyone living in the north london area - walthamstow who knew how i was feeling and fancied meeting up.

hi charlotte
my namei jacky and i live in Chingford
i have secondary BC and it has spread to my spine so i am in a wheelchair.
could i add you as a friend and do go to Whipps X hospital for the monthly meetings.
jacky

Hi Charlotte and Jacky,
I live in Wanstead and had a mastectomy at Whipps in Dec 2007 , no reconstruction and then 3 weeks of rads art Barts.
Back to whipps this wek for a mammogram then final appointment as its now 5 years since dx.
I would love to meet up with either of you or both.
Mx

I live in Tottenham and would be happy to meet up with any fellow North Londoners.

Nicola x

Hi Nicola
i live in Chingford and would like to chat to fellow members, may i add you as a friend.
jacky

Hi JAG E4 - yes of course. Please do.

Nicola x

Hi Ladies,
I live in Enfield, finished treatment in 2010 and don’t come on here very much but we all still chat on face book.
Meet up with ladies in Hertfordshire and surrounding areas once a month at Burston Garden Centre in St Albans.
Think l once put a post up about Enfield and no one answered, felt like l was the only one in this area!
xxx

Hi Sandra
nice to hear to from you especially as your only a few miles down the road in Enfield.
i use to work in Enfield till i got the BC and then got made redundant.
hard to meet up as in wheelchair but its nice to chat to people who have been through the motions
and i must say you look well.
hope we can chat online.
jacky

nicola
sorry i don’t think i have got the hang of using this website properly but please bear with me.
am trying to add you as a friend but not sure if i am doing right.
i think i will be nobby-no-mates if i don’t learn to get this post properly.
i hope i can add you as a friend at some point.
jacky

Hi Jacky, I got your friend request and have added you.
Best wishes
Nicola x

Have sent you a message Jacky x

Have sent you a message Jacky x