Not Sure If This Is The Right Section.....

Not Sure If This Is The Right Section…

Not Sure If This Is The Right Section… I received an email this afternoon from Debi’s husband, sadly she passed away in the hospice last night. She went peacefully in her husband’s arms.

Debi, her husband & children had a good Christmas together, sadly she had to be admitted to the hospice New Year’s Eve.

Along with Bowdy she is the second cyber buddy of mine that has died in the last year.

R.I.P Debi.

So sorry to hear this news. But thank you for letting us know.
Rest in Peace Debi, thinking of your family at this sad time.
Belinda.xx

R.I.P Debi Really strange, but I was wondering about her just yesterday.

Thank you Tamaro for posting this, it’s hard to lose a friend. My thoughts are with you and her family at this sad time.

Roberta
xx

Sad news indeed So sorry to hear this news but thank you for letting us know.

Twinkle x

So sorry to hear this Thank you so much for letting us know, Tamaro. Like Roberta, I’ve been thinking about Debi just recently, wondering whether she and her family managed to get to Disneyland Paris, as she mentioned in her last email on the old forums.

I was immensely impressed by Debi’s amazing courage and strength and her deep love and concern for her family. My deepest sympathy to her husband and two little boys and all who loved and will miss her.

Kathy

— Thank you Tamara — for keeping us informed. I too wondered about Debi, especially over the Christmas period.

If you are in touch with her family, please pass on our sympathies and messages of condolence. There is so much I would like to say but just don’t know how to convey what I am feeling and thinking.

It makes me so angry to think that another family are going through this heartache, but anger will not take away their pain.

God bless you Debi and much heartfelt love sent to your family.

Joy xxx

So sad Another brave lady who will be much missed. Please give my condolences to her family, Tamaro. Rest in peace, Debi.

— I am so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts go out to your family at this terribly difficult time.

Rest in Peace,

Jennifer
x

Thoughts and best wishes for her family x

Sad News So sad to hear about Debi. My thoughts are with her family

Panda x

very sad news I was very sorry to hear that Debi has died, she was given very bad news not so long ago and faced up to it very bravely. It seems such a waste of a young life, and another reason why we should all do everything we can to raise money and awareness of breast cancer and the devastation it causes.

Long may Debi’s memory live on

Mole

So Sorry I am very sorry to hear about Debbi. I wish her family all the best and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

So Sorry I am very sorry to hear about Debbi. I wish her family all the best and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Life is sp unfair Why is it taking so long to find a cure for this awful desease. How many more children are going to lose their parents. God bless Debbie, her husband and two little boys. She had so little time.
Kelley

Sad news I am so sorry to hear about Debi.

My thoughts are with her family.

bjj

Tam Thank you for posting the sad news. I think Debi’s passing has touched us all, in view of her young age and the fact that her two small lads and husband are now bereft. Thank God she was able to spend Christmas with them - what special memories they’ll have of the last few months, just as she wished.

Please convey my sympathy to her family if you’re in touch.

God Bless you Debi.

Judy xxx

MESSAGE FOR BCC It might be a good idea to post Tam’s news under the Secondary breast cancer forum too, as Debi was a regular contributor there.
Please could you do this?

Love Judy

This has been done Thanks for this good suggestion Judy. I have posted the message in the seconday forum.

We at BCC would also like to extend our sympathies and thoughts to Debi’s friends and family at this sad time.

Kind regards

BCC Host