cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure if it's anything?

2 REPLIES 2
scottishlass

Re: Not sure if it's anything?

Hi Billybob/Claire, Is your problem sorted now. I did wonder when I saw your post (did not see if before today) if perhaps you had a cracked rib. Val

Janet_BCC

Re: Not sure if it's anything?

Hi Claire

I am sorry to see you did not have any replies to your post. This could have been because of the technical problems we have had with the site. I do hope you have now had some advice from your doctor. If you are still concerned about anything please give our helpline a call for information and support. They are open from 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays. The number is 0808 800 6000.

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

billybob

Not sure if it's anything?

Hi
Its been a while since I was last on, I was originally diagnosed with BC in June 2006, stage 2 grade 2 no lymph affected. I had a lumpectomy, AC chemo and rads. I was on tamoxifen and came off that jan 2012. I have been ok but these last 3-4 months I have had niggles and rib pain below tbe breast which was affected. I had a very strong family history but no gene. I also have pain in my chest which feels like its tbe chest bone area which is really tender at times. Sometimes it's difficult to move due to the pain. I've tried ibuprofen and naproxen but the pain remains. I am at the docs Thursday but I was wondering if it's bone mets or a recurrence in some other way. I know I shouldn't worry but I can't help it. I'm 38 and I have a son nearly 10.
If anyone can offer some advice or if anyone has experienced similar, could you please get in touch.
Thanks Very much and love and best wishes to all.
Claire xx