363108posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November Newbies 2013

Highlighted

Re: November Newbies 2013

Thanks Tracy, Just got back from a lovely lunch in the local country pub and am stuffed. It feels like 'the last supper' as from tomorrow I'll just be sitting around waiting for the next lot of side effects to kick in xx

Highlighted

Good luck for tomorrow Tara, it's horrible taking the steroids but I guess they help with se's and reactions.

Sam and all ladies up today hope the se's are minimal.

Sal hope you've had a lovely time with your mom XXX
Highlighted

Thank you Sal. Hope you are having a good week off and have enjoyed the time with your mum.

Hope everyone else is ok. I'm feeling pretty good physically but just taken my first lot of roids ready for tomorrow and have that anxiety feeling that I always get before a chemo session xx

Highlighted

Thanks Sal, hope you are ok xxxx
Sam
Highlighted

Hi all

Just wanted to wish Sam good luck for today! Hope all goes well. Also good luck Tara for tomorrow! Just one more to go after this ladies 🙂

Lots of Love xxxxxx
Highlighted

Just found out my bloods are ok to go ahead on Thursday so steroids tomorrow. Good luck Sam for tomorrow. 

xxx

Highlighted

Hi ejc
Yes Imodium is our friend ! Maybe always best to get this double checked at hospital but I've had similar but I'm now on T.
Yes, Tara I'm on number 5 tomorrow,I am just so tired although can feel steroids are working as just sat through the entire Lego movie without falling asleep !!!
Not long to go now 🙂
Sal, how are you ? Hope all is ok & you are having fun with your mum ?
Sam xxxxx
Highlighted

Hi ejc, I'm on FEC-T and am due to have my second 'T' on Thursday so am a bit behind you it seems. I had 'loose stools' about 5 days after the T which lasted a couple of days but nothing since and nothing with the FEC. I would personally avoid the immodiam as I find it really bungs me up and I start getting abdominal pains - though I've only ever taken it when on holidays in Asia. Maybe its a good idea to phone the chemo team and see if its a comon thing? It seems like you've had it a while so maybe a good idea to get it checked out. I hope you sort it out. Do keep us posted. 

Everyone else I hope you are ok. Sam are you up for a session tomorrow?

Tara xx

Highlighted

Hi Ladies, I haven't been on here for a while so hope everyone is doing ok!

I've just had my last cycle of FEC - hooray!!  However, during the last couple of weeks of cycle 5 and now since cycle 6, I've been having a lot of tummy troubles with stomach cramps, loose stools and sometimes diarrhoea.  I wondered if anyone else had had similar troubles or any advice for relief.  I feel like everytime I eat a couple of hours later its gone straight through me.  Not nice I know but I don't think its a bug as I don't feel ill, just tired and uncomfortable.

Is it best to just reach for the imodium?!

Thanks xx

Highlighted

Didn't pick up anything - I did think about going to Evans next week. SE are not so bad. Hope everyone else is coping well x
Highlighted

Hi, Tracy i hope so 🙂 xxxxx

Highlighted

Sam and Nadine T can cause water retention more than FEC according to my oncologist. Could this be the case for you both? Enjoy your shopping Nadine. Sam hope the tiredness has started to subside.

Sal & Tara hope you're both doing ok today XXX
Highlighted

Nadine I'm glad that you are feeling well enough to go out & you are not alone in having to buy bigger clothes 😞 I went to Evans last week & got some lovely tops but their jeans are odd sizes. M & S jeans are so much better and I'm bursting out of my 18s too 😞 I wouldn't mind if I was eating a lot but I'm really not bit the weight is piling on.
Hope you find something you are happy with
Love Sam xxx
Highlighted

Morning all. After an awful night I'm feeling "0k". I didn't make welsh cakes - may wait till Thursday. I'm going to go shopping now - I need to get comfy trousers as I'm bursting out of my size 18 - boo hoo . M&s watch out. Then meet mum for lunch. Hoping to be in work on Friday.
Hope everyone else ok xxx
Highlighted

Hi all

What a lovely day. You are right Tracy it really makes a difference. I've got daffodils almost out so spring MUST be on the way! I seem to be different to everyone else with my Filgrastin as I start the day after chemo and have it for 10 days!!

Swansea Girl, glad to hear you aren't suffering too much and are one step closer to the finish. It will be me on Thursday. Welsh cakes sound good. I made griddle cakes this morning so have binged on those plus a huge slice of the coffee and walnut cake I made yesterday. I've lost quite a bit of weight since the start of all this so I'm now going to pile it back on. 

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment except the ends of my fingers are so dry and are starting to crack which is making them very sore. 

Anyway enjoy the sun everyone. 

Big hugs

Tara xx

Highlighted

Morning Nadine, so glad to hear you're doing ok on number 5, only 1 more to go! Enjoy your lovely Sunday dinner and pudding. Suns been shinning this morning and it certainly makes you feel better. Not long now until spring is here 🌞🌻🍀🌺
Highlighted

Morning all. Day 4 of T2 - aching legs but otherwise ok. Bit of fatigue but looking forward to lush chicken dinner and apple crumble ! May even make some welsh cakes later ?
Hope all are ok - we are getting there girls xx
Highlighted

Oh joy kids both have colds now! Can't be helped though, loads of hand washing and hand gel placed around the house.

Tara and Sal can I check regarding the G-CSF jabs, do you have the Neupogen (Filgrastim) 0.5, for how many days and when do you start them? I saw a post on Facebook where most are on the single Neulasta single jab day after chemo but my hospital doesn't fund this. Those who are on the filgrastim start injections on day 5 for 5 days. My oncologist has prescribed me 7 injections, first injection starting on day 2 (day after chemo) which means last jab on the 8th day (not 10th day). According to macillian website bloods start to drop at day 5 but I'm not sure if they're saying we're at our lowest at day 10 or if it's day 15 (10 + 5). What do you think? Oncologist said to take care during second week with FEC.

Docetaxel can reduce the number of white blood cells in your blood. This will make you more likely to get an infection. The number of white blood cells will start to reduce five days after treatment and are usually at their lowest 7-10 days after. When the number of white blood cells is low, it’s called neutropenia.

I have an oncologist appointment on Friday and will see if I can get as much info as possible.
Highlighted

You poor thing Tracy. I hope you are ok now. So the injections don't seem to have helped much then? I was told initially that they don't work in some people and my neutrophils have still been pretty low at times even with the course of 10 injections. I think the fact that I've been a recluse has kept me infection free. Hopefully the anitbiotics will stave off any bugs for you!

Sal, I'm glad you are coping with the side effects better and glad your mum is there with you. I've got friends here this weekend which is really nice as they are not scared to talk about the dreaded 'CANCER' and I don't have to try and pretend there is nothing wrong with me which I seem to have to do with some people. 

Enjoy the sunny day everyone.

Tara xxxx

Highlighted

Hi Tracy

Sorry to hear you were in hospital again! Glad it was only for a night.

I'm doing okay, working through the side effects a day at a time. I'm not so stressed this time as I sort of know what to expect.

Have a cold, which isn't helping. But so far no temp! So hopefully it'll pass with no major issues.

My mum has come up to stay for a few days, which is lovely. Nice to have some company 🙂

Hope everyone else is enjoying a nice weekend. We're supposed to get some sun today!! Must try to go out and enjoy it!

Love to all xxxxxxx
Highlighted

Well my crazy body temperature threw a wobbly again on Thursday night (38.5) and I ended up in hospital isolation again on IV antibiotics for just over 24 hours. Finally home now on oral antibiotics as a precaution, god I'll be so glad to see the back of chemo! Prior to having breast cancer I'd only been in hospital twice, both times was having my children. I was treated as if neutropenic septis but they couldn't locate an infection. Chemo seems to play havoc with my body temperature.

Tara I can understand you're thrilled now no picc but it's served it's purpose. I've had a cannula all through chemo, FEC was hard going on the veins but T is much better. The cording caused by FEC has now eased thank goodness. 2 session of T via cannula will be easy for you. Hope you enjoyed you bath!

Sal my chemo buddy, hope the se's are being kind to you.

Love to all November newbies XXX
Highlighted

That's great news Tara, let's hope they can find a vein easily. As for you enjoying a nice bath with both arms in the water! I AM VERY VERY VERY JEALOUS!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!! xxxx
Highlighted

Picc line is gone! Went to hospital and it was definitely blocked and they were going to put something in to dissolve whatever was causing the block and I would have had to go back again on Monday to have it checked. I asked if the last two chemos could be done by a canuala straight into my vein and she went off and checked and came back and said 'yes'!! So anyway tomorrow I'll be having a bath with my arm IN the water. I'm now going to celebrate with a glass of wine.

Sam, I'm glad the funeral went ok and glad to hear you had some lovely treats. 

Sal, you made me laugh with visions of you in a store cupboard. It's beyond belief sometimes isn't it. Anyway hopefully soon we won't ever have to set foot in these wards again!

Take care and have a good weekend

lots of love

Tara xx

Highlighted

Oops meant unblocked xxxx
Highlighted

Oh Tara that is my nightmare too with the lines, my Hickman is so tempramental but I've only had to go in to the hospital to get it blocked but a good flush sorted it so hopefully it will be ok.
Sal the funeral went ok, we had a bit if z giggle as it was a burial & the vicar had a long black cloak on with a stand up collar & looked like Dracula !!!
I've just got home & there are flowers, a card, scented candle and a plush heart in the kitchen. Gaz is working tonight but we are going out for a meal on Monday night.
Lazy evening ahead of me now, just kids tea to do and maybe a later bedtime 🙂
Tara hope you get your line sorted xxxxx
Sam
Highlighted

Oh no Tara, I'm sorry to hear that. I went for my line flush today. As you know I have had a few issues with, let's say useless staff. But today I was in and out in 15mins!! Now for the interesting bit........ When I arrived I was sat in the storeroom! Yes the storeroom! It was the only space they had 😕 I thought I had been through everything with this line, but today just made me laugh! Thank goodness I only have one more flush to go 🙂

Hope they clear the line quickly and easily. Sending you a (((((((((((BIG HUG))))))))))))

Sam hope the funeral goes as well as it can. As for your other half, I hope he surprises you with something special later, or tomorrow! He's a man, they are basically useless when it comes to dates!
Highlighted

Really cheesed off. District Nurse came to flush my Picc line and it wouldn't work so now I have to go to the hospital as there is clearly some kind of blockage. I was just hoping to have one week of not having to see nurses, doctors etc. I hate hospitals so much and am already feeling sick at the thought of going to the chemo ward. 

xx

Highlighted

Hi Tara & Sal, how lovely Sal to get your flowers this morning, those kids are so lovely & obviously love you 🙂 Tara we are the same as far as romance goes, Gaz is working today on a 2-12 and I'm going to a funeral. We decided to go out for a meal on Monday night although I did make him breakfast in bed - heart shaped eggs & I've put a card in his work bag that he hasn't seen yet but he hasn't done anything for me so I'm pretty peeved with him and kind of glad he will not be here when I get home.
Going to the funeral in my jeans as no rod my work clothes fit me now & this gets me down more than having cancer at the moment 😞 I put on weight without eating it seems, haven't eaten today & don't want to. Sal I got a few tops yesterday & have a good trip out with my friend.
I know what you mean about meeting up but I think by November ill feel more like myself then, will have lost weight & would live to meet up with everyone. I'm already paid up on the October weekend to meet up with that group of ladies some of them being in the November group too. We can play this by ear though, it's a long way off and we need to finish treatment first x
Anyway off now & will catch up later
Sam xxxx
Highlighted

Hi all

I hadn't even realised it was Valentine's Day. Something that isn't recognised in our house (us being the most UN-romantic couple on the planet) but happy Valentine's Day to everyone. 

So glad you are feeling a bit better Sal and I hope you make the most of your days off. I admire everyone for pretty much getting on with their lives ie shopping, cafe, cinemas etc. I have become a recluse and rarely leave my house as I am so paranoid about getting an infection. It doesn't bother me as I am quite happy to sit in front of my long fire with my knitting, reading, wathching episodes of Breaking Bad etc and when one of my friends remembers my existance, having a chat on the phone. My partner works shifts so is home quite a bit during the day which stops me getting lonely and I could never be lonely anyway with my two dogs constantly needing attention!

I'm feeling much better physically. Still up and down emotionally. I still just can't get my head round the fact that I have cancer and the worry about it coming back. I'm definitely going to look into some counselling once the treatment is over. My friends all say how great I sound or look when they see or speak to me. I think I just put on an act to make them feel better (which is probably why I often sound so negative on this site as I don't feel I have to pretend).

I actually agree with Sal about the 'meet up'. I did put my name down as being available for that particular weekend but to be honest the thought of travelling to the Midlands fills me with horror. Maybe that is just because I'm in a reclusive period and may feel ok by November.

Anyway I hope everyone is doing ok. Have a good day. 

Lots of love

Tara xx

Highlighted

Hi all

So today I start a whole 10days off work!!! I'm sure I will spend alot of that time resting! Typically I think I have the start of a cold, plus the sore mouth from Tax! But definitely feeling better than I did at the beginning of the week, so can't complain.

Tracy just a thought, if you think the back pain is from the injections. My BCN told me about a doc who studied this and he found if patients took piriton it helped?! Might be worth a try! Glad your getting through with few side effects! Long may it last.

Sam hope your shopping trip went well. Did you buy anything nice? I need to go shopping at some point, but right now I find after one or two shops, I've had enough. So end up spending more time in the coffee shops!! This BC business is expensive! Oh and yes I did see the post about a meet up. Honest answer is I can't plan that far ahead right now. But in theory it would be lovely to meet you all.

Tara how you doing? Hope you are feeling better and able to enjoy some normal days before the next dose!

Right now to see what's on at the cinema. Think I can cope with sitting down for a couple of hours with a box of popcorn (even though it probably won't taste of popcorn)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Hope all your other halves spoil you! I woke to 2 beautiful cards under my bedroom door, from my charges 🙂 plus a bunch of roses and box of chocs left outside my door! Oh to be loved, even if they are only 4 and 6 🙂 lovely start to my day xxxxxx
Highlighted

Morning Tara, Sam and Sal, glad you're all doing ok. Tara it sounds like the knitting has certainly helped you focus, I'm so glad you're having good days now. Sam I hope the antibiotics have done the trick with your arm and the shopping trip was productive. Sal it's lovely to hear you're back to work today, we all know how important the children are to you. Sorry you're unable to make it home for the week with your parents but it's just not worth the risk, the weathers so unpredictable.

We'll T (docetaxel) is definitely being very kind to me at the moment (day 7 now). I'm sure the 80% reduced dose has certainly helped me. The oncologist said my bloods wouldn't take 100% T as I'd been neutropenic twice on FEC. The 80% T (calculated on height and weight) would be equivalent to 100% in my body as they can only guess how dense your body is. The aches in the lower back seem to be kicking in in the evenings about 1.5 hours after the G-CSF jabs so I'm wondering if it's these causing the pain and not T. I took ibuprofen and this seemed to ease the aches. My mouth is also ok and I can still taste however yesterday it did feel like it was burning (ok again this morning). Tummy is also ok (no nasty diarrhoea as yet but I know many ladies have experienced this). I'm still under no illusions though, one day at a time.

Wishing all November newbies a lovely day, the ends in sight XXX
Highlighted

Glad you are up & about Sal. How lovely that the kids were so excited ! You are definitely right to stay put, a week at home will do you good. I am looking forward to no school runs next week ! I have chemo on Wednesday but that means I will be fine all week. I'm ok today, just tired but am going out shopping with my friend. Just getting a few jobs done then ill feel better.
Sal did you see my post about meeting up ? It is looking like the weekend on nov 22nd as most people can make that weekend. No idea where we are going as yet but it will more than likely be midlands. It would be lovely to meet up.
Have a lovely day with the kids, hope everyone else is ok today
Love Sam xxxx
Highlighted

Morning all

I'm up and dressed 🙂 first time in 4days!! Going to attempt to work today. Kids were so excited when I told them I was working today 🙂 so nice to feel appreciated.

So step one is to get them to school and nursery. Then I get a few hours to get my strength back before spending the afternoon with them. Have next week off, so today is my last day with them till after half term.

I was meant to be going to my parents for the half term week, but with my current energy levels and the joyous weather. I don't think it's going to happen! But at least I will have time to rest and do some fun things here!

Hope everyone else is starting to feel more human. Lots of Love to you all xxxxxx
Highlighted

Hi everyone

Glad to hear that things aren't too bad Sal and Sam and Tracy, I hope your side effects are short lived.

I've been feeling pretty good today and am hoping it stays that way for the next week until my next zapping. Really dreading getting pumped full of chemicals again but know its one step closer to the end. I still don't have much energy but am happily pottering round the house and going for a short walk with the dogs every day. Finished knitting my jumper and am really pleased with it. I started on a pair of gloves today with the leftover wool!

Anyway I hope everyone has a good night. 

Big hugs xx

Highlighted

Hello all. Just popping on here to say hello , I'm not sure how many are not on the FB group and don't want to forget you . Good luck to all - we are nearer to the end of this journey than we are to the start x
Highlighted

Sal so glad you've listened to your body and are getting plenty of rest, you sound so much more positive this round.

Sam T is definitely different from FEC, I realise now I had it so easy. I'm so pleased that you're feeling better today and able to go shopping. Treat yourself to something really special.

Tara I hope the mouths easing and that the se's are being kind to you.

Well last night day 5 was quite rough, aches and pains kicked in more around 8.30pm, body aching to touch like I'd been kicked by an elephant all over. I didn't manage to get much sleep as I couldn't get comfy and also made the fatal mistake of not dosing up regular on pain killers. I've taken ibrufen this morning and aches are calming down now but my body still feels tender to touch. I had similar flu like symptoms with FEC for 2 days (shoulders and neck tender) but this is more intense. I plan on listening to others and taking it easy today. Mouth isn't too bad but taste buds are not brilliant right now.

We're getting there ladies, stay positive.

Love and Hugs Tracy XXX
Highlighted

Hi Sal, good for you, i'm glad you are resting. It seems the Tax creeps up on us more than we anticipated and according to the other ladies it is cumulative so be prepared for this to continue just for another few weeks but as you say, just one more. This has to help 🙂 I feel more like me today, i have some taste back but i'm not bothered about the taste, it is like you say the slimy feeling that is the worst, i think more so than the aches.
I'm up and about today, the 3 days i lay on the sofa have worked. I am doing school run then the shopping but that is all for today then tomorrow i am going fat clothes shopping with my friend. I've decided that as i am not dieting for a few weeks i need a few tops that are not tight so it has to be done. I can't wait till i can get my size 14 clothes back on but for now i will be heading towards the 18s 😞 at least i'll be comfy, always looking on the positive.
Thanks Lois for your encouragement, we do need it and its much appreciated. Can i ask, did you cold cap and how is your hair growing back ? I am cold capping fairly successfully but just want to know, i can't wait to dye my hair !!!! that will make me feel normal again 🙂
Hope everyone is ok today, Sal, rest up, i bet tomorrow you will feel much better - it has taken me 14 days to get here so at least i may have a good week before the next one
Love Sam xxxxx
Highlighted

Hi all

So having spent Sunday, Monday and yesterday in bed. I am finally feeling slightly more human. I have decided NOT to work today 😞 mainly because I don't think my legs could cope with the school runs. The last thing I want is to go to work for one day and then find myself back in bed. So I am doing the sensible thing and putting myself first! (I am bathing kids and babysitting tonight) that makes me feel less guilty 🙂

Pain this time round has been controllable and I have slept. But the tiredness has been ridiculous. I was sweating buckets and feeling light headed just from walking to the bathroom. I swear I have been sleeping at least 18hrs a day! But maybe I am just catching up on lost sleep.

On the plus I haven't felt quite as down or emotional as I did previously. But I think that might be down to the fact that I knew what to expect this time. Both from the physical side effects and from the non supportive friends. I also keep telling myself that I only have to go through this once more!!! 🙂

Anyway enough about me. How is everyone else doing?

Sam I hope the taste buds are returning. I just have a horrid slimy taste in my mouth. I find drinking the worse, it all tastes horrid. Keep watching day time tv with all the food ads and keep thinking how nice it will be when I can taste things again!

Tara how you doing now? How's the tongue? My mouth hasn't been as sore this time round, but maybe that's still to come! Or maybe the painkillers have sorted that to. I live in hope. Think having a sore mouth is just the pits, so I hope it is easing for you.

Tracy my Chemo buddy, how you doing? Hope the painkillers have helped and you managed to get some much needed sleep.

Ju thanks for popping on and offering support. It's great to hear from ladies that have made it through to the other side. We all know the end is in sight but during the dark moments, it's nice to hear someone else say it. Thanks xx
Highlighted

Thank you Lols for your encouragement. Yes, it is hard but we are all now nearly there and will be joining you in celebrating the end of this. 

Hope everyone else is ok xx

Highlighted

Girls just popping in from August thread, chemo finished in December I know it's hard but it will all end and you will look back and be glad you did it, it's not easy but it's worth it , I speak from experience , you will all get there xx ju
Highlighted

Well ladies as the nights drawn in I'm getting more aches in my back and have had to resort to pain killers. I'm not sure if this is the dreaded T or the G-CSF jabs kicking in. I'm hoping for a good nights sleep now that I've finished the steroids and fingers crossed I may feel human again in the morning.

Wishing you all a peaceful nights sleep

Love to you all
Tracy XXX
Highlighted

Tracy my se had kicked in by now so maybe you may be lucky !!!! You should try movicol as it is very gentle but it is hard to know what is best on the tax as one minute you will be bunged up & next min you could be reaching for the Imodium !!
I've decided to take advantage of Gaz being off today & stay in bed. We were going to go out for breakfast but the weather is awful & I have no taste buds so lazy day & tea later with the kids at TGIs !
Hope you stay ache free 🙂 xxxx I just don't care now, we only have two more to go and I can deal with that especially as I know this is doing its job xxxxxx
Sam
Highlighted

Hi Tracy

I get a bit of back pain with the injection and also a bit of nausea towards the end of the course. Though I have them for 10 days which seems to be different from everyone else. 

Maybe you are going to be lucky with the side effects as most people's definitely seem to have kicked in by now. I really hope they will keep away for you. The runny nose is a right pain! The end of my nose is now really sore as I am constantly wiping it. I had a peek up and there are about 2 hairs still there but not doing their job!! 

Anyway let us all know how its going. Take care xx

Highlighted

So glad to hear you're ok Sal, you had us worried for a while then. Sorry you're so tired but glad to read you're listening to your body and resting.

Tara I hope your mouth eases soon, I'm not looking forward to this se.

Sam hope the arms easing with the antibiotics and your mouth and nose are manageable, again another se I'm not looking forward to as many seem to be suffering with the nose.

I'm day 5 now and have finished the steroids yhaaaa. I'm so looking forward to a good nights sleep! Currently doing ok, but still under no illusions and waiting for the T train to hit me. My mouth is ok at the moment, bit of a sore throat, a few aches in the shoulders and lower back this morning and a baggy head but I think the head is due to no sleep. I'm managing on about 3 hours sleep which is driving me mad.

I've also been a little constipated since chemo but not taken anything (think I will next chemo though) but everything's starting to move again this morning 😜 I've also had a lot of aching in my breasts (had bilateral mx) but I had this with FEC. I plan on taking it easy again today until I've caught up on some sleep then I'll hopefully take some light exercise tomorrow. Hubbies been doing G-CSF jabs for me, only another 4 to go 😟, do you get light back pain with jabs? I can currently manage without any pain killers at the moment but they're on standby 😉

Sending big hugs to you all, we're getting there and the ends finally coming into sight.

Stay positive, Chemos our alloy and it's going to win our war!

Tracy XXX
Highlighted

Sam and Sal, sorry to hear you are both suffering. It really is rubbish isn't it?!! I still feel so tired and weak and the left side of my tongue has been swollen and painful for days now so eating and talking are difficult. 

Sam i hope the anitbiotics sort the arm out. 

Hope you are ok Tracy.

Try and have as good a day as possible everyone. 

Big hugs xxxx

Highlighted

Hi Sal
Arm is sorted, I ended up at chemo unit & saw the oncologist who doesn't really know what the swelling is but because I'm due chemo next week he has given me some anti biotics so hopefully they will clear this up.
Apart from this I am also floored & in bed. I find this so frustrating as I just don't have the energy for anything & am in bed. I feel bad as I was going to take Alex to school today but I just can't but I'm admitting defeat.
Hope you have as good day as you can
Sam xxxxxx
Highlighted

Hi all

Just a brief post as I don't have the energy for much else. Spent all of yesterday in bed 😞 and looks like today is heading the same way. So will of missed 2 days of work 😞

Painkillers have helped with the pain, but they are totally wiping me out. Or maybe it's just the Chemo that's wiping me out?! Who knows! All I know is that suddenly everything is much harder work! 😞

Fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow!

Sam hope they sorted your arm!

Tara hope you're doing okay!

Tracy my Chemo buddy, hope Tax is treating you better than me!

Lots of Love to you all xxxxxxx
Highlighted

Good luck with the arm Sam, hopefully it's nothing but best to be sure. Let us know how you get on XXX
Highlighted

District nurse wasn't sure so I called the chemo unit & I'm going in to see an acute chemo nurse at 1 so hopefully she can help xxxxx
Highlighted

Very wise words Sam, when you're tired and hyper from lack of sleep we don't always think straight. I'll definitely try not to over do it as I don't want to burn out. I hope you get the arm sorted ASAP.

Tara low days are allowed, we've all been there thinking negative. It's hard sometimes to stay positive but we will get through this and go on to live LONG lives. You're doing everything in your power to get this treatment right first time, you're so brave, remember that. I think the reason we sometimes think negative is because we're told at the beginning before diagnosis that most lumps and thickenings (80%) are benign and only 20% is malignant and we fell into the 20%. Remember 2014 is our year 👍

Take care

Live Tracy XXX