cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November Newbies 2013

3,168 REPLIES 3,168
Highlighted

Re: November Newbies 2013

Hello everyone! Good to hear from you. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the begining of spring. 

I almost managed a walk without slushing through the mud earlier in the week - only to be foiled my more rain!

Love to you all xx

Highlighted

Hi Sam, glad you're enjoy painting your pots, must be very therapeutic. I'm doing well thank you, can't believe we're in April already, where's the months going. 

Well we're 2 years on now from finishing chemo, time has flown by,  I'm hoping everyone is staying healthy and positive

XXX

Highlighted

So where is everyone ? Hope you are all ok xxxx
Highlighted

Hi everyone, thought I'd just drop in here as no one has posted for ages. I'm just sitting painting pots ready for more craft fairs & thought I'd nip on here xxxxx
Highlighted

Just posted and it didn't work. Got a message saying 'web page unavailable' so am trying again!!

Great news. Well done Jamie. 

Hope everyone is enjoying 2016. I'm getting ready for my holiday in two weeks time. xxxx

Highlighted

Brilliant news for Jamie Sam, you must feel very proud and relieved. Aaron's just sitting his mocks at the moment, think it's really stressful for them sitting GCSE's and A levels XXX

Highlighted

Some good news today Ladies 😄😄😄 Jamie got his result for his Maths GCSE resit today & he passed !!!! I'm so relieved for him as now he can put this behind him & concentrate on his A levels.
I've been spring cleaning & throwing out so much stuff - 3 trips to the tip just from my kitchen !!!!
Hope everyone is ok xxxxx
Sam
Highlighted

Morning, we have had a spammer on there this morning - ive reported her and both her posts trying to get us to buy stuff or try stuff have now been removed by Lizzy at BCC. Thanks Lizzy for such a quick response xxxxx
Happy New year everyone, tree is coming down today !!!!
Highlighted

Good you have got a date - and your boss didn't make you delay it. I hope everything goes smoothly and there are no hitches with communication this time -you seem to have all the bad luck! Happy New Year!
Highlighted

Highlighted

Wishing you all a Happy New Year! Hope you all have a good evening! Xx
Highlighted

Happy New Year to all you wonderful ladies, let's hope 2016 is a happy & healthy one xxxxx 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
Highlighted

Happy New Year everyone. Wishing you all lots of health and happiness in 2016. I hope you've all had a good Christmas. I've been thinking back to that horrid Christmas 2 years ago. I will be celebrating the fact that I am still alive tonight! Lots of love xxx

Highlighted

Happy New Year to the lovely November Newbies 2013 - love to you all XXX

Highlighted

Highlighted

Well I'm so not in the Christmas spirit this year, loads of pressies to wrap but I've not got around to doing it as yet, think I need a kick up the bum!  I've booked tomorrow off work so that I'm able to hopefully get everything sorted hohoho 🎅🏼  Even the lights on the outdoor trees aren't up yet but in the hubbies defence it has been windy and wet.

Jane my house is also crazy, we're so unorganised as you see above XXX

Tara you're so domesticated, baking cakes and mince pies sounds lovely. Enjoy your trip to Ireland, hope the crossing's smooth. 

Sal hope you're enjoying chilling out with your family XXX

Sam, hope you've done a roaring trade with the pots over Christmas, the hats look soooo cute XXX

Like Tara I probably won't be around now until after Xmas (way too much to do) - Merry Christmas, enjoy and be jolly XXX

Highlighted

I'm pretty much ready. Just iced the cake and contemplating mince pies but think that will have to wait until tomorrow. It's been good not working as I've made my own mincemeat and marzipan this year - first time I've ever done it and I'm really rather pleased with it!

We are off to Ireland on Thursday. Hoping the wind will die down a bit otherwise it's going to be a rather bumpy boat ride. 

Just in case I don't get a chance to post again, have a lovely Christmas everyone and 'talk' soon.

Lots of love xxxx

Highlighted

Having a last minute panic but getting there! Hope everyone is feeling relaxed, mellow and chilled out for the big day! If it's anything like my household its manic, stressy and just plain disorganised! Love to you all. Xx
Highlighted

Hi all,

hows everyone doing? Hope you are all well and ready for the Big Day 🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻🎄🎅🏻 xxxx

Highlighted

Hi all......I haven't heard anything about an 'imposter'?? Is this why none of you seem to post much these days? 

Tara, I HATE having my photo taken, so you are highly unlikely to see a photo with me and Bella on the beach! Especially as Bella doesn't stand still when she's on the beach! But I'll text you one of me and Bella when we were on holiday in September! Will that do 😉 xx

Highlighted

Yes, that is really worrying about the 'imposter'. It's made me a bit reluctant to post on here as anybody can view it.

Hope you have a lovely time in Devon, Sal. I'd love to see a picture of you on the beach with Bella.

Love to everyone else

xx

Highlighted

Hi Sam, they are but what can I do? I have to trust they know what they are doing. I am hoping they are doing it so that they might be able to avoid having to do a bone biopsy! But I wish they would discuss these things during my appointment! Rather than afterwards 😕 

Just hoping the appointment isn't until the new year! Could do with a break from hospitals for a bit! 

Hope everyone one has a nice festive weekend. 🎄🎅🏻 xxx

Highlighted

Sal this really sounds like they are mucking you about 😔
Tracy that is a bit scary isn't it having someone who isn't genuine on an open forum like this one. It she's me feel very vunerable. As you say we are lucky on here but I do prefer the safety of the Facebook group as its a private place for us.
Anyway, clearly too much coffee today for me hence still up at almost 2am !!!!!
Highlighted

That's what I thought Tracy?? But I assume they know what they are doing! 😏 Although I have my doubts! All I can see at the moment is that this is going to drag things out....again 😒 But I suppose if this does solve things without needing a biopsy, I'll be happy. Must admit the thought of the bone biopsy, was freaking me out slightly 😕

i'm sure eventually they'll run out of tests and scans to do! 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxxxx

Highlighted

Bloody hell Sal it never seems to end for you! Surely your hospital shouldn't keep swapping and changing your plan like this as you only saw them on Wednesday. I thought a CT scan gave better results over an MRI when checking bones but I guess the Drs know best. 

Try not to worry and enjoy your Christmas break with your family XXX

Highlighted

Highlighted

Ah Alex is definitely a babe magnet Sam, Aarons nearly 16 but not that bothered with girls at the moment, more internested in his PS4.

Jane lovely to hear from you, hope you're keeping well.

Sal the walks on the beach sound lovely, hope you're keeping OK.

Tara I hope you're enjoying being a lady of leisure and making time for "you", it's a must.

Just thought I'd share something I read the other day which disturbed me. Apparently someone had posted on a couple of BC forums but had given contradicting info (which implied they weren't genuine). I find this very sad, especially when theres vunerable ladies on these sites who need to "sound off" and share their thoughts (as we all know only too well). Thank goodness we're a genuine, close group.

In case I don't get much time to post over the next week or so I'd like to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Prosperous New Year

Love to you all

Tracy

Highlighted

ha ha i know, he will be a heartbreaker. He gets a little bit embaressed but he handles it. Its been a bit of a week with my kids and girls. I found a used condom in jamies bin in his room. He has a steady girlsfriend who he loves alot, she is lovely. I olike her. At the end of the day they are both over 16, they are very mature, they are being very sensible so I have to just accept it - hey ho ha ha oh well - i am the best mum ever !!!!
Highlighted

Sam, you will have to watch him, sounds like he could be a potential babe magnet!
Sal, walking on the beach sounds lovely, which beach is it? One close to your parents?
Hello to everyone else, hope you are all getting in the Christmas spirit. Xx
Highlighted

Highlighted

Morning early birds, quick check in before my day begins. Thought id make you all smile - Alex has been getting lots of Xmas cards and the ones off the girls all have lots of wroting in them about how much they love him ha ha bless - i'm gonna have to watch out for this one 🙂 xxxxxxxxx
Highlighted

Highlighted

Already been in touch with Sal by text but sending more hugs and hugs to everyone else. I don't get notifications when people post now and often can't get into the forum so hence not being on here much. 

I hope everyone is feeling festive and prepared for Christmas. Christmas is always an emotional time for me but I am determined to enjoy it this year. 

Love to everyone

xxx

Highlighted

Will be thinking of you today Sal, and I hope they treat you well and give you answers.  I am hoping so hard that you get the positive news we all wish for you.  Sending lots of love, Jane xx

Highlighted

Sal give them hell today if you don't get answers ! I'll be thinking of you. Let's hope the news you get makes way for a great Christmas. What time is your appointment xxxxx 💗
Highlighted

Thinking of you today Sal and hope you get some answers- you really have had a rough time , all the very very best. Wendy x
Highlighted

Highlighted

Just checking in to see how you are Sal, sorry I've not been around the past few days to support you. Sending a big thank you to the ladies from the other threads for being there for our lovely Sal 😘

Good luck for tomorrow Sal, I'll be thinking of you and have everything crossed. Go give them hell, it's soooo unfair how they've not supported you through this very difficult time ((((HUG))))

sending loads of love and positive thoughts 

Tracy XXX

Highlighted

Hi Sal. I'm from the October 2013 thread.  Just want to say that I'm thinking of you and fingers crossed for good news tomorrow sweetie. Sending a huge hug for you x

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hi Sal,

It,s Wyn jumping in from December angels again just to send you virtual hugs and wishing you the best results tomorrow.

You have not had the best communication or help from the people who are meant to look after you (it has been appalling)  so make sure you let them know it.

Love and hugs

Wyn x

Highlighted

Oh Sal, I really feel for you. I've always found waiting for results to be the hardest thing to deal with and it must be so much worse when you have a complete lack of support. As you say just one more night to get through, I've followed your story since joining the forum and know that things haven't gone well for you so sending you lots of love and fingers crossed for some good news for you, you deserve it xxx
Highlighted

Highlighted

I too am jumping in from another thread Sal- April 2014, i really feel for you, what a terrible stress for you, thinking of you tomorrow. Wendy

Highlighted

Highlighted

Morning Sal, just jumping in from July 14 thread to wish you luck and let you know I'm thinking of you

Karen
Highlighted

Morning Sal, it's just horrendous how you have been kept waiting and such shocking treatment from the very people who are meant to be there to support you, do you even have an appointment to get your results? I don't know why they seem to think that no news is better for us , waiting is just vile! Sending you a hug and hoping you get some answers today Xx Jo 

Highlighted

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

I'm hoping today is finally going to bring some news! Unless my BCN ignores my email!!

But right now I am getting up and dressed, ready to go to Winterwonderland with my old charges 😃 and I refuse to let anything spoil that! 

Sending lots of love to you all......if any of you are still around 😉 xx