Now the wait....

Hi all, had my appointment this morning, the doctor examined me and felt the lump, he said he didn’t think it was anything to worry about (do they say that to everyone??) anyway I had a Mammogram (squashed boobs!) ow! But apparently there is no one to look at the results until Monday so I won’t know anything till then. Not sure whether to feel better or not! Am going on holiday on Saturday and really wanted to know something before then, has anyone else been told similar? Or am I just looking for something that’s not there? Sooooo confusing! XXX

Hi again Jakki. When I was examined they immediately told me it was cause for concern. So I think if they told you it is nothing to worry about, then that can only be good news!

I know Monday seems a long way away, but please keep your sanity by talking when you need to and being with family and friends as much as possible. I seem to remember that you have a lovely boyfriend and two kids?

Good luck I will be praying for you. Hope the sun is shining in Bournemouth, cos its raining catNAND dogs here and I have the heating on!
rachel xxx

Thanks Rachel, I have a friend who has had breast cancer and she was told immediately that it could be something too. I will be abroad on Monday so will probably have to wait until I get back but you have put my mind at rest somewhat so thank you! Its not too bad here today, was sunnier this morning, a bit cloudy now, but am looking forward to Friday, apparently its going to be 20, the hottest yet! XXXX

Hi,

i had my mammogram and then was sent straight away for biopsy and was told then it was suspicious, so I believe they do tell you. I have been back for my first mammogram since that happened and was sent home, results clear. So please put at back of your mind and enjoy your holiday xx

Aw thank you gordok! And congratulations on the all clear!! XXX