Now to sit and wait for results of double biopsy

Feeling a bit battered and bruised from this morning… second lot of biopsies done… this time was a bit painful as the radiologist had to dig rather deep to one of the lymph nodes which on last visit showed up swollen… I thought it was another lump but she explained it a bit clearer this time… biopsy on first lump and biopsy on swollen lymph nodes… will find out results 25th Oct as she couldnt /wouldnt tell me anything today…told not to do any heavy lifting for a couple of days… that will do me :-)… going to try and keep busy and positive vibes till next week…one thing I have noticed since all this started is that my right boobie sure feels like its not part of me… has anyone else experienced this??

Many thanks for any replies xx

I’ve been thinking of you today Sandra, sorry you’re in pain, sounds like you really took a battering. We’re here for you, sorry I can’t offer any advice but I just wanted you to know you have support will be thinking of you this week xx

Thinking of you too Sandra, hope your feeling a little better amd less bruised tomorrow, xxx

Thanks for the replies…painkillers and a lie down works wonders!..least I got out of cooking the tea for my grandsons… husbands treated them to a KFC… back to normal tomorrow… hopefully…i reckon the radiologist felt sorry for me as well… never had so many apologies in one day

Hi Sandra,
Dont try and do too much tomorrow either. We try and be super women far too quick. Take your time and let the others look after you over the weekend. Enjoy the sunshine we are supposed to be having over the next week.
Will be thinking of you when you get your results. Take care and sending you hugs Tracy x