Numbness in hand following WLE

I had a WLE in June and a re-excision two weeks ago. Other than some numbness and soreness around my right breast and under my arm (I had a SNLB in June too), I’ve felt ok.

However, yesterday I noticed some numbness in my ring and little fingers and down the side of my right hand; it’s still there today. Could it be from the WLE do you think?

Have you managed to speak to your BCN, posiibilities could be when they did the SNB there may have been nerve damage during the operation

Hi Moonintroll I had/have numbness down outer side of Rt hand ring and little fingers and also pain in elbow worse shortly after WLE and ANC ( no SNB ) end of May day and night. Surgeon said it was due to my arm having been placed at Rt angles to my body on a board during surgery. Had to sleep on my back( but I usually do) with my Rt arm resting at Rt angles on a big pillow to have some comfort. Now it feels OK during the day and less most nights So hopefully time will improve this.Jackie

That’s helpful - thx both.

Odd that if it’s WLE- related it should start so long after the ops but I guess it’s possible. Maybe I slept in an odd position at the w/e and that’s triggered it. I’ll speak to my BCN or GP.

X