cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK magazine Kerry Katona

20 REPLIES 20
ForumMember

Re: OK magazine Kerry Katona

It's sad to think that society judges people for what they look like rather than what's on the inside. We don't all have to be the same, and should respect people who have chosen to be different or who just don't conform to how the media presents beauty.

Pauline
(I've got off my soap box now!)

Lily200

Hi,
what do they say in the Iceland advert, everything costs £1, do you think that includes their z list celebrities like her???
Hugs all round
lily x

narnia

trouble is, people with no experience of bc, often say silly things like this.when i was talking to my eldest daughter about my diagnosis, the first thing out of her mouth was ' oh well, if i'm at risk, i'll have both of mine lopped off so i don't have to worry'......and my sister quite merrily told me her 24 year old daughter had just been to have a £4,000 breast uplift, because she was 'fed up' with her 'flabby tits' (her words, not mine!!)...........i was, at that stage, totally distraught at the idea that i might need a mastectomy and could quite merrily have slapped both of them...actually, all three of them, as for some reason, i am unaccountably angry with my niece for having this operation.So, i'd say KK is actually guilty of being fairly insensitive, because she just doesn't understand the impact of having no choice in the matter of losing your breast/s or nipples.I am possibly going to be able to keep my breast (please, please be as good a surgeon as i think you are!!), but i will definately lose my nipple, which has made me very sad.I don't know what Kate Moss thinks about her boobs, nor do i much care,tbh. And, in the end, KK doesn't bother me either,it was simply an idiotic thing to say, out of the mouth of someone who wants it all and who sees surgery as an enhancement, which after all, is her only experience of it, rather than a life-saving step for many women.Don't give her another thought!

JaneRC

What did Ricky Gervaise say?

LadyChatterbox

Totally off thread but I hate Ricky Gervais too and can't see what anyone sees in him

suzyNala

Sorry I was ranting there and missed the point about being flat-chested - how dare she - disgusting low-life!

Also Ricki Gervais - I hate him after seeing the first 5 minutes of his stand up show on TV the other week. B********!

SOrry I lost my decorum for a moment there!!

suzyNala

I am pleased someone has brought this sad lady up.

I had 2 miscarraiges uncluding twins just before my Mums diagnoses of breast cancer.

I thought of her then - fagging it and boozing and going on about her chest yet having 4 (I think?) perfectly healthy kids.
God it made my blood boil when someone that did everything by the book loses 3 babies. We also had a woman move into our village - landlady of the local pub who stands on the step with her pregnant tummy, and a fag hanging out. I always feel like pulling up and giving her a piece of my mind.

She is a disgusting uncouth creature - actually I think she is really poorly and needs help but she will never help herself.

My Mum is great now, and our little son is the light of our lives as you can imagine.

Love to all on here xxx

RoadRunner

She has not only been rude and offensive to those of us who have had mastectomies, she has also been rude and offensive to those of us who are naturally like Kate Moss. I think that also includes Darcy Bussell and Trinny. I fall into both categories.

rjenr2

and ms katona is what? not exactly a role model - having been made bankrupt and all the substance misuse allegations...

she's a sad woman at the moment and desperate to keep some income.

other people's cleavage is theirs to dispaly or not as they choose. kate moss is built differently from me (YOHHHHH - i'd worry if i had her anger mangement probs!!) but i think i'd rather look ike a kate than a kerry......

we have to ignore the media! be who we are and enjoy

debbi

Personally I think I have got to the stage were I think...........what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont care what you think I look like,I am still here.but I am glad I had recon.People,family mainly say havnt you put weight on(about 2 stone since medication) and I am like...........AIGHHHHHHHHHHHH ,you have to bite your tongue sometimes,and I just think,go through what I am then and see if your still skinny.

vertangie

Actually I've noticed that smaller more athletic figures are quite in fashion at the moment. A bit like the old 20's Flapper girls style.

Suits me, once I've got rid of the 6 months pregnant look created by the chemo steroids 😉

debbi

I bought this mag today and read the article,I didnt take offence to it,but may have if i hadnt had my recon ,as I hated having no boobs,and did go through a stage of thinking why have they got boobs and I havnt,but since recon have not felt that once.I think we do get a little touchy towards women with a cleavage,big or small when we have been through mastectomy,but I got over it,and am sure other people have too.she was just having a dig back at someone because she has big boobs and they dont,because kate moss made a comment about fake boobs,aka big boobs.be them real or fake thats what she was having a dig at.I feel another storm brewing............

justme

I know it's not very fair of me, but apart from stupid,unthinking remarks, I get seriously fed up with all the pictures in mags, newspapers, hoardings and advertisements of woman showing off their wonderful cleavages now that I don't have one any longer.

Green Eyed Monster
x

lucky25

Kerry Katona two words.....Dick.Head

Nickyxx

vertangie

As I've said before the only funny looks I've had being totally flat chasted have been from women with large ones hanging out.. it's insecurity that makes a few behave like that I think. Poor lady. I bet Kate Moss isn't that insecure.

ForumMember

The women is loud mouthed and rude and has no class.

What a disgraceful thing to write. Mind you look at the man she is married too. I feel so sorry for those children, she drinks and takes drugs while there in the house, according to her ex husband who is desperately trying to get them back. I don't normally agree with fathers gaining custody but boy this is one time that I do.

(explains why she is advertising for Iceland and not Harrod's doesn't it)!! lol

FizBix

infact - we could all write!

FizBix

you can either forget it or if you really want to get to her write to the MD of Iceland - they aparently love each other's images
cheers FB xx

Pheebster

The woman has less etiquette than my dog....she obviously gets it from her foul mother. Don't try and reason with people like that - waste of precious energy.

She is trash and the best thing to do with trash is throw it away and disregard it.

Simple. Finished. Gone.

Molennium

I'm afraid that's what OK magazine is all about. Hello is all about fulsome praise of our very important celebs, and OK magazine is all about slagging them off and finding their underbellies. When all is said and done the press is about selling newspapers etc rather than having a profound moral stance. Sadly

Mole

ForumMember

OK magazine Kerry Katona

I dont know if any of you are like me and read this silly magazine but Im infuriated by a comment in Kerry Katonas column regarding her boobs and her spiteful comment to Kate Moss.

To quote Ms Katona she says "Kate Moss has a chest of a nine year old boy and needs implants"!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so mad that she could say something like this when there are so many of us out there who have no bloody choice but to go around with a chest like a "nine year old" after having mastectomies.

Sorry to vent but I am so angry at this pathetic woman, im sure Kate Moss is just glad she has healthy breasts and does not want to change that with uneccessary implants...Kerry Katona seems obssessed with her chest and its all this foul woman seems to talk about, how would she feel if she had to endure the amount of compulsory surgery we have had to endure???
I am so mad I have emailed the editor, to print this drivel near October and our pink pom pom waving month is so insensitive....please tell me Im not overreacting? isnt this a foul message to send out to the hundreds of thousands of us who have nasty scars and misssing nipples etc......sorry girls but this has got me on my pedestal and I wanted to know if anyone else read this weeks edition and felt the same?

Hugs Nikki x