cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off for first trip to clinic

2 REPLIES 2
lisamo

Re: Off for first trip to clinic

I'm in heaven and feel like I've won the lottery only better - inflammation , damaged tissue but the lump was normal tissue . Everyone at the clinic was lovely , the mammogram a bit sore but such a fantastic bunch of people . I came out of the sonogram crying as she immediately said normal - I really feel the pain for anyone going through this . This time I've been lucky - good luck next week on yours and I'm sure your clinic will be as supportive as mine xxx:)
hunbun3

Re: Off for first trip to clinic

Hey lisamo how did your apointment go ? I have mine next tues & getting really worried now 😞 x
lisamo

Off for first trip to clinic

So scared - going in 15 minutes for appointment. Left breast feels warm inside n has been tender to the south . Nipples tingling . Over 10 days ago I was asleep and rolled onto my chest - such a pain - but not sure if it was cussed by a large sharp toggle on front of my cardigan . Apart from regular cycle breast pains I had nothing before this incident . Went dr on Monday and got upset as imagine the worst - he then said he felt a lump . Bloody hell. , I hadn't even found one , so now my mind is racing . With 3 children , 1 only 8 have worked myself right up . Anyhow hubby getting me soon and off I go for checks . Praying to god it's nothing but this has so brought home the importance of checking yourself .