Oh I dont believe it - its good news!

I just wanted to drop you line to tell you my amazing news – I am sat here with tears pouring down my face as I type this.

The hospital has just called me ahead of my appt tomorrow. The pathologist report has confirmed localised Pagets with non-invasive cancer – no node involvement.
This gives me an excellent prognosis, and no requirement for chemotherapy. That is probably a good thing, because a wig which would look like my unruly hair would have been a mammoth task!

I dont know what to do first - laugh or cry - or both!!

Lisa X

Oh Lisa I am so so pleased for you, its lovely to have good news here it gives everyone a boost.Well it has me any way.

Take Care

Mary
xxxx

Lisa
Yes, yes, yes! Congratulations. It is so good to share good news.
Every happiness as you go forward now.
Margaret

Hi Lisa

I am so very pleased for you. It is so nice to hear of good news. Get yourself a nice big glass of your favourite tipple and enjoy!

Cathy
xx

Good on yer girl, now get out there and PARTY!
All the very best,
Silversue

I cant stop crying!
The price of my breast was worth it - and I hope other ladies read this, and can understand it!

I had breast cancer - now I dont!

I was at work when I got the news, and everyone around me saw me crying!!
I dont care!

Wow Lisa, that is soooo good. It’s lovely to hear some happy news on here.

Loads of love and big hugs
Lisa
xoxo

I can understand it : I sacrificed my breast too to get rid of the *B********D … no chemo no
rads just Tamoxifen for 5 years who cares !!! that was 6 months ago and it still hasnt sunk in

Congrats hon. i’m so pleased for you.

Go party girl!
Sukes

My OH works in the same place as me… we have just been talking and I mentioned that I think my softie is too small.
‘Mmmmm, I noticed’, he said! Ive been at work all day with one boob bigger than the other!!

I dont care!!!

Congratulations !!!

and lots of hugs…love Valx

Delighted to hear your good news. As Mary says it’s a great boost to everyone when someone gets good news. Hope you have found a suitable way to celebrate the news.

Its lovely to hear some good news!! time to celebrate
take care
Kay x

well done - that’s like playing monopoly and landing on chance and going to Mayfair!

as someone who has been stuck in jail (but just got my get out of jail free card) i am very very pleased for you

fabulous news!
love FB xxx

Lisa, so pleased to hear your news. I’ve shed a few tears for you - out of joy! Keep up the celebrations. Love Naz

HI lisa

I am sooooo pleased for you, that is fantastic news.

Debsxxxx

Congratulations so pleased for you…

Hey Lisa - this is fantastic news!!! Now you can concentrate on getting over your surgery and finding a really good plastic surgeon to give you a new breast - the right size!!!

Lots & lots of love
Td xxx

Hi Td

Thank you - Im already searching for the PS!
I have also entered the Race for Life on 21st June to raise money for cancer research.

I have seen your other posting - I will be thinking about you, and hope treatment will go ok for you.
I will still be around on here to see how everyone is - I aint going anywhere!

Lisa x

Lisa, its wonderful to hear your news, always helps to share good things as well as commiserating with the bad ones. I wish you a very speedy recovery!
love Zoe x