cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oncology Appointment - Er+ Pr+ Her2+

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Oncology Appointment - Er+ Pr+ Her2+

thnak you blueash for taking the time to reply.
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Oncology Appointment - Er+ Pr+ Her2+

Well the good thing about your diagnosis is that they have plenty of weapons to attack your cancer with. That means a lot a treatment but a lot of hope too.

I am HER2 positive the others being negative. The Herceptin can be toxic to your heart so they will send you for regular scans. I take statins and pills for high blood pressure so I did not have any other drugs that could potentially damage the heart. They will know all about that which is why you have to tell them your medical history. My chemo was all TCH but it will be tailored to you as an individual.

Highlighted

Oncology Appointment - Er+ Pr+ Her2+

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in August. Had a lumpectomy and node removal in September. The lump was small and the lymph nodes were clear. Original treatment plan out of the window due to triple positive. Now looking at chemo, radiotherapy, herceptin and hormone treatment. Seeing the oncologist on Wednesday. I have some idea of what to ask but was wondering if others could give me some ideas of wha they asked in case I missed something. Thanks