cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Year On

3 REPLIES 3
MrsFox

Re: One Year On

Congrats! The first year after treatment is so tough.

Sue C
Community Champion

Congratulations Mary! Onwards and upwards....😃

Sue xx

ladybowler
Community Champion

maryminer

Congratulations on your first anniversary, I know this might be a strange thing to say, but you have gone through so much and you are still here which should be celebrated.

We all know what you mean about the anxiety and uncertainty following being diagnosed and going through treatment, I got to a point where I felt I was doing too well Iwith my diagnosis and  was waitng to crash and burn.  My wonderful boss arrange counselling sessions for me and I found it amazing, it gave me the space and security to talk openly about how I was feeling without worrying about upsetting anyone.

I raise my cup of tea to you today my dear and all very best wishes for your continued progress

Helena xxx

maryminder

One Year On

Hi Ladies

Hard to believe that it was a year ago today that I had my Mastectomy 😟, a scary time yes, but strangly one year on I am physically healthier, fitter and definitely slimmer than I was, emotionally I am still struggling with anxiety and the uncertainty that having BC brought to my life, I am waiting for counselling which I hope will help me make some sense of it all, still have a way to go but definitely getting there 😃🤣xx