Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One more day..

10 REPLIES 10

Re: One more day..

Thank you, will keep you updated, just need to get my head around this first xx

Yealand

Oh mate sending you a big hug, not the news any of us want to hear, well we are all here with you on this journey, we will help and support you in any way we can.

The treatment plan will ensure that Grump the lump will be history and will make sure he doesnt leave any of his little friends behind xxx

Let us know the outcome of next Monday and remember we are here for you

Helena xxx

Well thank you for all your good wishes, unfortunately I have been diagnosed with BC, I go back next Monday for staging results and treatment plan, onwards and upwards, grump the lump will go I'm determined he isn't having any friends in any other area of my body either xxx

All the best for today Yealand, hope all goes ok x

he he, I just googled grumpy face and saw that, it made me chuckle xx

This was mine 🙂 🙂

Mr Blobby.jpg

That's the grump lol xx

Yealand

I do hope this makes you laugh, Grump The Lump

Helena xxx

Grump the lump.jpg

Yealand

That is so true and IF it is bc then you will deal with it, you will have a wonderful team looking after you and you will have all of us by your side holding your hand and getting you through it.  Alternatively we could all be celebrating that you have got the all clear.

I am so proud of you, the way you have turned it round from only a few days ago, keep hold of that positivity and it will do you well whatever the result is.

Helena xxxxx

Ladyblower, 

Thank you, I decided whatever will be will be, nothing I can do, only think positive, if it BC I shall also deal with that, I am in a different mindset, and like the place i am just now, so world, bring it on, whatever faces me I am ready xxx

Yealand

So good to hear from you and that you are feeling more relaxed, I am loving the name Grump the Lump  mine was Mr Blobby  xxxx

One more day..

Just to let you all know I have one more day to go, two more sleeps, and I should be clearer on grump the lump, I actually feel much more relaxed than earlier in the week, I have convinced myself I will be fine and results will be good, good luck to each and every one of you going through the same xxx