73.3K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only 1 chemo session into breast cancer treatment and diagnosed with secondary bone cancer - help!

2 REPLIES 2
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: Only 1 chemo session into breast cancer treatment and diagnosed with secondary bone cancer - help!

HAve just replied to you on bone mets thread - won't repeat here. Think you're best following that thread (as you have done now) as so many people post there and share experiences.

Nina
June_BCC

Re: Only 1 chemo session into breast cancer treatment and diagnosed with secondary bone cancer - help!

Hello Pauline1960

While you are waiting for replies could I suggest that you give our free helpline a ring on 0808 800 6000 and have a confidential chat with one of the breast care nurses who are here to support you through this, lines are open to Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 – 2.00.

With best wishes

June, moderator

Guest user
Not applicable

Only 1 chemo session into breast cancer treatment and diagnosed with secondary bone cancer - help!

After just one treatment for primary breast cancer I've been given the news I have secondary cancer in my thigh bone. The word "incurable" has shocked me to the core and am struggling to cope. Any advice would be very much appreciated!!