Operation

Hi every one hope you are all ok not long now go in tomorrow for dye injection then next day for wire inception then op later in day looking at this site has give me confidence to get on with it and a lot of advice so I thank all who got in touch will let you know how it goes xxx

Hi Toulula

good luck for tomorrow…i expect you have been told…but just to reiterate the injection & wire insertion is not at all painful…relax…and before you know it yu will be home…lots of best wishes …Donna xx

We’ll all be thinking of you Toulula!

Hugs (gentle ones!), Jo

Good luck and please let us know how you get on.
Hugs. Karen x

Hi Toulala
Hope it goes well for you it is an anxious time but try and take one day at a time. We all worry it is human nature but remember whatever happens you will get through it. Lots of ladies will be here to offer support and advice. Let us know how you get on.
Take Care
Angie. X

Good luck Toulula

I was in a right state before my operation but really it wasn’t as bad as I had imagined.

Hope all goes well for you, the waiting is the worst bit,

Jaye x

Hi Choock

Hope your op goes well today.

I had WLE and SNB in March and as long as things go well with the healing then you should be ok in 10 days to go on holiday, I would have thought, as long as you take it very easy for the first few days after your op.

Most people seem to find the underarm op takes longer to heal than the boob.   Doing your exercises really helps quick recovery with the arm.

Best wishes

Jaye x

I found the SNB under arm took a lot longer to heal than the breast scars.  I remember the under arm was still very sore when I went for check up/results 2 weeks after my op.

My breast scar was very lumpy and hard for weeks, at least a couple of months on - so nothing to worry about.    As soon as it’s healed well then it’s a good idea to cream daily to soften it.

Jaye x