Orbital metastatic breast cancer

Hi All,

just been diagnosed May 2016 with breast cancer which had spread to behind eye.  Was wondering if anyone has similar circumstances and what treatment they are receiving and for how long.

i am on letrozole and really struggling with pain in all my joints and muscles.  Any tips to overcome these?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Regards, Bernadette.

Hi Bernadette,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing joint and muscle pain and I am sure some of our users will be along to share their experiences and show their support soon. 

In the meantime you can always post on our Ask the Nurse board or call our helpline on 0808 800 6000, who will be able to talk you through any questions you have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below:

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Wednesday, 9am-7pm
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Bonita 

Hi Bernadette, was sorry to hear about your eye mets. How are you managing with that news?

i havent got eye mets( as far as I know) but do have various eye problems/limitation, so I understand how scary it must bexxxThere are threads you can join in on, obviously any thread…the ladies will welcome you…however, the Bone Mets thread under ‘secondary breast cancer’ will have loads of ladies who have a variety of bone pain…not all aused by bc! You could find the letrozole thread , I believe theres a lady on the brain mets thread who has a couple of mets behind her eye…you might find her helpful

what treatment are you having for the eye mets?

love and hugs,

Moijanxx

<Empty imported post>