cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Beautiful Annie (Sixpen)

45 REPLIES 45
ChristineMH

Re: Our Beautiful Annie (Sixpen)

I am very sorry to hear about her death. I thought that her response about babies after chemo was very brave and very good. It is just tragic what happened to her.

Christine

Belinda48

I am so sorry to hear the news my heart goes out to the family and to you Dawn your tribute to was lovely.

Beli x

gogogadget

My deepest sympathies to Annie's family. May you rest in peace, Annie.

Love, Gogogadget X

BoneyL

So sorry to hear that another lovely person has been taken from us. May you have peace and happiness in heaven, Annie.

I would also like to offer my prayers to Wes and Kyran that they will, in time, overcome their sadness and find an inner strength to re-build their lives.

Love
Linda

notyetinthebox

Annie dear, I never knew you, but you are obviously much loved and already missed. My deepest sympathies to your young family. x Jackie x

celeste

Rest in peace Annie, Thinking of you all
Celeste x

EamesK

My deepest sympathy to Wes and Kyran.
Just to let you know you are in my thoughts
Kate

emira7

So sad, my thoughts are with the family and may she rest in peace

sukes

My thoughts are with annie's family during this awful time.
God bless.
sukes

AnnaG

I didn't know Annie either, but reading the posts on here I have to add that I am saddened to read this news and my thoughts and prayers are with the whole family at this time.

AnnaG xx

JaneRA

I have been thinking about Anne all day and remembering some of her posts. I've just reread a wonderful wise post she wrote on a thread called Babies after Chemo in the Younger Women's Forum. It feels even more poignant rereading it now and thinking about her little boy and his loss.

Jane

dippykate

So sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to Wes and Kyran and all her friends.
Another person too young to die.
I used to enjoy our live chats here and will miss her sense of humour.
Annie - you were a special person and your legacy will go on through Wes and Kyran.
Kate

jantharra

It is so sad to read this news, I, also did not know Anne, but to hear of such a tragic loss of a woman who has been written about with such obvious affection and love is deeply moving. My thoughts are with Wes and Kyran as this saddest of times. While we may be gone from this world, we live on in the hearts and minds of those left behind.

Nikki

Maroke

I never met Anne, only read her posts and answered some like she did with mine. But she did always manage to make me feel better. I can't express the sadness I feel at losing somebody I've never met, although I do feel I know her. How much worse the pain must be for the people she left behind. My heart goes out to her husband and little boy.
Rest in peace Anne

Maroke xx

Kay123

So sad to read this news tonight. My thoughts are with Wes and Kyran and all who loved Anne.

Kay xx

fayjay69

Anne was a very special and loving person and will always have a special place in my heart.

We have shared much laughter and tears, happiness and sadness. She has been there for me every step of the way on this roller coaster of a journey and I will never forget her.

I am going to miss her joke text messages and her cheeky wit that always made me and my husband smile.

Wes has been a fantastic husband, and Anne could not have had better care.

My thoughts are with Wes, Kyran and the rest of Anne's family who have suffered a very sad loss.

Anne you are a star

Rest in peace my friend

Fay and Steve x x x

Jacksy

What sadness. It's so unfair for you, Wes and Kyran. I am so sorry,
Jacquie

Gerry69

My heart goes out to Wes and Kyran . Deepest sympathy at your loss.

Geraldine

mel999

I am sorry to hear this news and my heart and thoughts go to her family.
I have followed Annies progress and was praying she would have more time.
I am also saddened that I never got to chat to an obviously special lady who was liked and loved by many.
I wish like many I had a magic wand!

x

annieo

My thoughts and prayers are with Annies family at this distressing news. Another young and obviously vibrant life
lost to this awful disease.
Ann
x

brenda6

I didn't know Anne but obviously she was a very special lady. My thoughts are with her husband,little boy and all of the family.
Love Brenda x

belinda

I'm so sorry to read this news. I was really hoping Anne would have a while yet with her husband and little boy. Rest in Peace Anne, my sincere condolences to your lovely family.
Too young, too soon. Love Belinda...xxx

debsincornwall

Our hearts go out to her family. Ian and I are truly sorry that Annie has had to leave too early, too soon, another life cut short by this cruel wicked disease.
Love Debs and Ianxxx

mel69121

Hi
my thoughts are with Annie family I will miss your chats

mel

Ruby1

I also didn't know Annie but wanted to also express how sad I am to hear this awful news. Thinking of her husband, child, family and friends.

Ruby xx

Valkyrie

I didn't know Annie either but just wanted to add my sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Claire

KatieP

I too want just to say how dreadfully sorry I am to hear this news. My thoughts are with Annie's husband and son and hope that they can derive some comfort from the tributes paid to her from those who knew her well and who had been supported by her. It just seems so sudden
Kathryn

horace

I too need to add my sorrow to this thread.
Valx

redders

I too did not know Annie, but the lovely thoughts and comments already posted on here show what a wonderful woman she was and how much she was loved and cared about.
My sincere condolences to her family.

V.

ostrich

I cannot continue posting today and passing this thread again without coming on to express my heartfelt sympathy for the loss of Annie. I didn't know her but as we all travel this journey I cannot let the loss of a fellow BC patient to pass by without me taking a moment to pause for the tragic loss of someone who obviously touched so many. My love to her family at this time, O.

jools

I will miss Annie so much. She was a source of inspiration and support to me through secondary chat
I shall miss her wise words. She always helped me through and helped me see sense when I was down and depressed
Love to Wes and Kyran

Jools

angee

Wes ... you know how I feel and how much our friendship meant to us both. We shared laughter and tears, compared aches, pains and fears. I cannot believe that it is only two and a half weeks ago that Anne was feeling sick and I was trying to make sure she had asked for enough anti sickness meds to get her through radiotherapy. Little did we know what lie ahead. It is beyond belief how quickly this has all happened and that she has now died.

I will miss Anne more than words can express and keep re reading our recent texts over and over and over as we shared so much. My life will not be the same without her but has been made so much richer for having known her.

Love to you and Kyran as always,

Angee & Andy x x x

suecco

words escape me, my love and condolences to Annes husband and little one, she will be so sadly missed.

I think of her every time I have chemo, as the scalp cooling machines in my hosp were donated by Anne, then we met here and I was able to thank her myself for her wonderful gift that has made my journey easier to bear.

Sue

Ena222

Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear this news.
Thinking of Wes and Kyran, even though I don't know you and the rest of Annie's family and friends.
Miserable illness
Ena x

ForumMember

I can't believe this news it seems like only yesterday that Anne was talking to us on live chat with her usual cheerfulness. she always had something funny to say.
I am so so sorry. All my love goes to her family

Caroline

KindredS

Am so very saddened to hear this news.

I am lost for words but wanted to post - may Anne rest peacefully and thinking of Wes and Kyran and all your family and friends, as are many many others.

xx

ForumMember

Dear Wes and Kyran

We are so sorry to hear that Annie has passed away, our thoughts are with you, your family and friends. If you would like to speak to anyone our helpline is here to support you, 0808 800 6000 betweeen 9-5 Monday - Friday and 9-2 Saturdays. Also, Samaritans - 08457 90 90 92 - offer a 24 hour listening and support service for everyone going through times of distress and difficulty.

AnnabelG x

alisonm

I too am so saddened to hear such tragic news. I didn't know Annie but feel so much for Wes and Kyran as I too have a young child. I will be thinking of you. This is such an awful disease.

Alison xx

AnneS

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I came across Anne on the secondary chats a few times earlier in the year and her humour and positivity shone through her comments and posts. My heart goes out to her family and friends and especially to Wes and to Kyran. That was a lovely tribute to her,Dawn. Am thinking of you too at this difficult time.

Anne xxx

india1

Terrible news. My thoughts are with her family and Dawn.
Nicky

ForumMember

I am so saddened to read that another young life has been stolen by this awful disease.
I did not know Annie but my hearfelt thoughts go out to her family.

Sleep peacefully
S
xxx

nicky08
Community Champion

What a sad, sad day. I am so sorry to hear that Annie has died. I read some of her posts during the year that I have been posting on here and she truly did sound a lovely lady even though I didn't know her.
My thoughts are with her family and friends.
Nicky

JaneRA

I'm really sorry to read that Annie has died.

Thoughts and condolences to Wes and Kyran and Annie's freinds and family.

very best wishes

Jane

zotam

My heart goes out to Wes and Annies young family. Can't believe that another young life has been taken far too soon. We truly understand how you feel if you read this Wes as we lost our gorgoeus Lisa in June aged 34 in almost the same way and with the suddeness too. Such a cruel disease. No one can offer you any solice right now. The days feel very dark for you but you will be busy and somehow you get through it even though you don't know how you will. Simon says that he doesn't know even now how he is coping but he does and says that a small part of him still can't accept that he has lost his beautiful Lisa with the happy smiling face even at teh end .. sounds like Annie doesn't she? Maybe thats how he keeps sane he says.
You will get lots of lovely messages on this site Wes and they will help a lot. You will know that they are heartfelt and from people who really understand. I have kept all of the ones that I had at the time.
My thoughts will be with you everyday. Maybe Annie is with my Lisa now, I hope so as they will have a lot to share.
Keep talking about her .. believe me it helps. Sometime read the poem " The Elephant in the Room". I love that poem.
Dear Annie, like Lisa, you are so loved as this posting will show when all the comments come in.
Lots of love Sue x

Jennywren

I am so very sorry to read this news. I remember all of Annie's posts, right from being diagnosed when she had a new-born to rejoice in and care for. We spoke often on live chat and she was always funny and upbeat. My sincere condolences to Wes and Kyran, her family, and cyber friends here.

Rest in Peace.

Jenny
x

dm1968

Our Beautiful Annie (Sixpen)

Dear All

It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that Annie passed away yesterday evening at home with Wes and Kyran.

We have lost a most beautiful, generous, caring, loving and witty young lady, who had so much to live for with an adorable husband Wes and gorgeous little son Kyran. Her spirit will live on in Kyran, and he already has her gorgeous grin and her wicked sense of humour and devilment.

Annie, will miss you so much more than anyone can ever know or probably understand. You were my rock, my best friend and without you my life will never quite be the same. You have taken a piece of my heart with you.

Wes, if you ever do read this, you are an amazing man, an inspiration to others and the love that you and Annie had will never leave you. I love you all so much and the pain i feel for you is overwhelming. Take good care Wes.

Annie, you are now at peace which we have to be thankful for, but we will all miss you so much.

Goodnight my darling friend and thank you so much for your friendship and support over the last year.

Lots of love and cuddles to you wherever you may be and to Wes, Kyran and all your family. You are one special lady.

Dawn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx