375733posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Gang! Come chat!

Silverlady

Re: Our Gang! Come chat!

Emma - I would have come looking for you, if you hadn't found us first. You may be pre-surgery, but you are certainly not just diagnosed. And you witter on as much as you want, that's what we're here for.
Em 67

Hellloooo! Found you all! Hope it's ok for me to come to as although I have been on the old thread for yonks I'm still pre surgery - but far from newly diagnosed! Promise I won't witter on about my fears about surgery etc on this thread - I'll find somewhere else for that 😀

The gold star is soooo well deserved Helena 🌟🌟🌟

Scotty66

OK I think. Randonly crying today but no idea why ( well apart from the obvious!) That ship called dignity well and truly sailed away last week when I had to phone to say I might be late for my echo as my body decided that was the perfect time to purge itself of constipation. Marvellous!! On a positive note I met up with someone who I only knew a little who had BC 12 years ago. It was so liberating to talk to someone who really knew how I was feeling.

How's everyone?

Helena - we always knew you were a star!!

Silverlady

Hi Scotty, of course you're welcome, how are you doing?

Scotty66

I KNOW i'm a newbie but can I come too? I might not post that often but check in with you all throughout the day.

Silverlady

I just said that to Strudel, it already feels better over here, we can say what we want now without it upsetting anybody.

Coffee anyone?
Sallyann43

Hiiiiiiiiii ... yay we've moved ... phew!!!! I was getting into a right old state on that other thread 😂😂
ali1961

Oh, and I'm curtseying Helena. That's fabulous, and a testament to all your lovely posts. 

Ali xxxx

Silverlady

I seek them here, I seek them there, Susan seeks them everywhere 😂😂

Hello ladies, I've found you.

ali1961

I'm here too, if that's ok. I wasn't an 'original' though.

Ali x

Strudel

Helena it's awesome that you're nearly there - the future is within your grasp. Even someone as optimistic and hopeful as you is bound to have moments. You must be tired, treat yourself to a celebration and a few days away from here. I'm already panicking about treatment ending and. I haven't even started yet! X
Strudel

Ha ha, you two are funny. Found you x
Emily T

He he could just be me and you forever...

......Er where you going Smiley LOL

Emily T

Wahoo, I'm not talking to myself lol!

I recon thats a massive thing to put on your CV! Definitley do itSmiley Very Happy

Emily T

Hmmmm and Helenas star! Does it make her a community champion?
Emily T

Our Gang! Come chat!

Now if you don;t come I'm going to feel REALLY stupid, so I hope you do! But I thought I would take the lead in getting us out of the just diagnosed bit as I think most of the original gang are far from being just diagnosed.

Sooooooo helloooooSmiley LOL

Anyone there?

Am I all alone? 

I suppose I could talk to myself if all else fails Smiley LOL