cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paget's disease

5 REPLIES 5
Libb901

Re: Paget's disease

I was diagnosed with Pagets on the right nipple a couple of months ago and had my surgery carried out last week. I'd agree that a year seems quite some time and would suggest discussing it further with the doctors.

i wish you all the best with this X

Suewah

Thanks Sioosie_Soo o for your reply will keep an eye on the symptoms
Suewah

Thanks Lizzy

Soosie_Soo

Suewah, seems like an awful long time to wait until next year?!? Hmmm??? Alarm bells. On the plus side, I like the way your surgeon has mentioned Paget's. Therefore, promoting vigilance and keeping you fully informed of what their thoughts/perceptions might be. Best of luck with this xxx  

Lizzy_BCC

Hi Suewah, 

I am sorry to hear you are going through this anxious time. I am sure our users will be along to answer your questions and provide their support shortly.

In the meantime please do contact our support line at 0808 800 6000. Our helpliners will be able to help answer your questions and provide a friendly ear.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant 

Suewah

Paget's disease

Hello
I was diagnosed July 2014 with IDC in right breast and had a simple mastectomy I also had a benign tumor on left breast so I had lumpdctomy when I went fora check up this week with my surgeon she noticed crusting on the left nipple I will have a mammogram in June of next year in my noted she mentioned Paget's disease should I have a biopsy sooner than 6 months to confirm whether or not it is indeed Paget's disease? Worried as I thought tumor was benign MD said she will keep an eye o. It. I went through chrmo.radiation and herceptin hate to have to go through another bout
I read some of the recent postd
Would someone please comment is it too long to wait till my next mammogram to confirm.
Appreciate your replies
Anxiously
Suewah