Pain in the Neck following WLE and ANC

Hi,
I had a WLE and ANC (15 nodes) removed on 17th January, and 3 weeks on I have started to get really bad pain at the point of my first vertebrae in my neck. has anyone else had experience with back and/or neck pain following ANC. My arm- despite doing the daily dvd is definitely getting sorer and stiffer and so I am presuming it is all down to post op pain???
I have had a bone scan and am due the results on thurs before I had a second op for a cavity shave. My CT scan was completely clear
Cheers
LS

Hi,
I had a WLE and ANC (15 nodes) removed on 17th January, and 3 weeks on I have started to get really bad pain at the point of my first vertebrae in my neck. has anyone else had experience with back and/or neck pain following ANC. My arm- despite doing the daily dvd is definitely getting sorer and stiffer and so I am presuming it is all down to post op pain???
I have had a bone scan and am due the results on thurs before I had a second op for a cavity shave. My CT scan was completely clear
Cheers
LS

Hi LS,
sorry to hear your hurting. I had ANC on 9th Jan and have also had some neck and shoulder pain. Have had a big seroma (fluid build up). Drained several times and now thankfully going down. I’ve put the pain down to holding my shoulders awkwardly due to numbness and aches from the op. It seems to be improving this week. Taking Ibuprofen when I feel really stiff which seems to help.
Good luck.
M x