Pain in the right nipple

Hello. I am new in this page and I just want to consult my problem. 

I am a Male, 28 years old. I’ve been jogging for 2 months now and I jog everyday for about 40-50 minutes. I was overweight by 10 kilos before (Last May) and had a 150/90 blood pressure once. That’s why I’ve been exercising since then. But Just last week I noticed that my right nipple aches when being rubbed to my shirt especially when it is protruding. When I took a shower I noticed a tiny sore or somewhat a burned skin in my right nipple and after that (I don’t know if it’s just psychological) it seems that my nipple or right breast hurts occasionally. When my wife washed my shirt which I used in the jogging, she found like a stain of blood on the same area in my right nipple.The blood seems too plenty for the size of the sore that I have in my right nipple.I don’t notice anything aside of that like lumps or a lymph node. I been googling for several days now and some sites suggested that it can be a runner’s nipple. However, just last sunday until now I’ve been having a low grade fever or a fatigue every afternoon mostly at 4pm despite that I sleep early everyday and I have a relax job.

By the way, I was using steroid (Avamys) in my nose and taking citirizine for the whole month last June for my allegic rihinitis. I don’t know if this is a side effect of those medicines. Any help or answer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Sol

i think there is a section here specially for men…you might find more info there.  I have spontaneous bleeding nipples…Consultant thinks it’s a bbenign Pappiloma  …I am awaiting an operation and biopsy to confirm diagnosis.  I am a 73 year old woman.

To put your mind at rest, go and see your GP.  Don’t google…I made that mistake and I was imagining the worst.  This is the best place to come to.  Lots of wonderful, caring people here. 

Hope all goes well.xx

i would definately get it checked out by your GP. You are obviouslt concerned enough to here so get it investigated if only for peace of mind. As said below, Dr Google isn’t your best friend. Dr Google can be very misleading and full of false info. Check out the mens section here and make an appoint with your doctor. Let us know how you go